By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 11/29 ~ 12/05

Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

what happen to 2.5 million for gt5 in japan, that was a OOPS! since you wanted it to be only about japan- i see 700k ltd for gt5 in japan

And who exactly predicted that 2.5m, may I ask?

oh i seen it alot, 2 -2.5 million for japan was what sony guys were predicting when they were hollering 10 million world wide! some even hollering 12 million!

In the official GT5 sales prediction the average for Japan LTD is 1.54 Million.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network
Notorius.A.i.G said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

what happen to 2.5 million for gt5 in japan, that was a OOPS! since you wanted it to be only about japan- i see 700k ltd for gt5 in japan

oh i seen it alot, 2 -2.5 million for japan was what sony guys were predicting when they were hollering 10 million world wide! some even hollering 12 million!

bro, you are way late to the party, i was joking for one, for two it wont have a snowballs chance in hell at reaching 1.54 million, for three ahhh forget about it! have a good one!

Halo_Reach said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

bro, you are way late to the party, i was joking for one, for two it wont have a snowballs chance in hell at reaching 1.54 million, for three ahhh forget about it! have a good one!

I'm late to the party ?! This nigga just signed in !

Notorius.A.i.G said:
Halo_Reach said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

no, i am saying you are late to the pouncing on me party! your brethren already took care of it- they came to lynch me!

here's another question!

What happened to those who said HALO REACH = 8m and above after 10 weeks??!!!! average prediciton of 7.4m AFTER 10 WEEKS.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=114239&page=1

the game hasn't even crossed 7m. YEH exactly STFU.

Around the Network
XxXProphecyXxX said:

here's another question!

What happened to those who said HALO REACH = 8m and above after 10 weeks??!!!! average prediciton of 7.4m AFTER 10 WEEKS.

what Halo Reach has done though with sales so far gt5 will NEVER EVER get to, so I am still smile, so i guess we can both stfu!!!!!

Hyruken said:

But it will show that the game is not as popular as it once was.

Is this really that surprising?  Japan's video game market has shrunk dramatically since the last generation; several once-popular franchises have generally seen a downturn in sales.  There have been a small handful of exceptions, but that list is pretty short, and this apparently isn't going to make the list.

Halo_Reach said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
Halo_Reach said:
Notorius.A.i.G said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

no, i am saying you are late to the pouncing on me party! your brethren already took care of it- they came to lynch me!

My boyz took care of it ... back to SDF HQ I guess !

Halo_Reach said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

here's another question!

what Halo Reach has done though with sales so far gt5 will NEVER EVER get to, so I am still smile, so i guess we can both stfu!!!!!

LOL!!! AHAHAAHAH GT5 wont sell 6.4m? really? I think its really time for you to stop posting I just owned your ass with link to those "SUPER ACCURATE" halo reach prediction.

Your so eager to look for those who failed @ GT5  predictions yet I DONT SEE YOU LOOKING FOR THOSE WHO FAILED ON HALO REACH, I wonder why?(looks @ the name) ohhh now I see......

seriously just shut it.

XxXProphecyXxX said:
Halo_Reach said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

here's another question!

LOL!!! AHAHAAHAH GT5 wont sell 6.4m? really? I think its really time for you to stop posting I just owned your ass with link to those "SUPER ACCURATE" halo reach prediction.

Your so eager to look for those who failed @ GT5  predictions yet I DONT SEE YOU LOOKING FOR THOSE WHO FAILED ON HALO REACH, I wonder why?(looks @ the name) ohhh now I see......

seriously just shut it.

let me break it down for you bro, you didnt and never will own me, second thing of note, halo reach actually did sell a shit load and didnt disapoint with reviews and word of mouth, in the long run gt5 will be long forgoten and Halo Reach will be remembered and still played online 5 years from now. again how was i owned?