By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 11/29 ~ 12/05

Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

what happen to 2.5 million for gt5 in japan, that was a OOPS! since you wanted it to be only about japan- i see 700k ltd for gt5 in japan

And who exactly predicted that 2.5m, may I ask?

oh i seen it alot, 2 -2.5 million for japan was what sony guys were predicting when they were hollering 10 million world wide! some even hollering 12 million!

-.-

Proof or it didn't happen...

Edit: And yeah, you probably know what most people predicted... -.-

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Around the Network
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

what happen to 2.5 million for gt5 in japan, that was a OOPS! since you wanted it to be only about japan- i see 700k ltd for gt5 in japan

oh i seen it alot, 2 -2.5 million for japan was what sony guys were predicting when they were hollering 10 million world wide! some even hollering 12 million!

-.-

bh3 had high number  gt5 in japan let me look and see if it was 2.5 million that i saw- and not only on this site but gamespot as well- people are pissed about this game not doing well in sales and reviews....PISSED, ready to fight pissed...so much denial

Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:

-.-

bh3 had high number  gt5 in japan let me look and see if it was 2.5 million that i saw- and not only on this site but gamespot as well- people are pissed about this game not doing well in sales and reviews....PISSED, ready to fight pissed...so much denial

Nice "proof"

I like your comments, they're hilarious. (That's not a compliment)

Oh and something else: pretty much every big game has its' haters or people who are being pissed about it. GT5 is surely not the only one.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

Some people spend way too much time hating another consumer electronics device more than enjoying their own.  Kind of funny, TBH.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

-.-

dude, all you gotta do is go to the prediction thread, the number one vote getter is that gt5 will be the BEST SELLING GT5 TO DATE!!! that means people thinking that 15 million is going to happen! OF COURSE THAT WAS BEFORE THE 8'S for reviews started pouring in and word of mouth saying it was like a polished turd.

Around the Network
FinalEvangelion said:

Some people spend way too much time hating another consumer electronics device more than enjoying their own.  Kind of funny, TBH.

I agree, it's hilarious. But I'm glad these people exist, sometimes they really give me a good laugh for free.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

psrock said:
Kasz216 said:
psrock said:
Kasz216 said:
psrock said:
Halo_Reach said:
psrock said:

owise.

gt5 is not going to reach 6 million actual sales. be lucky to hit 5 million- which is still a lot

this thread is about japan, stick to it. We have plenty of thread to disscuss LTD GT5 expectations.

Besides, Europe i mean....

You confused me there?

Europe loves racers.

I wanted to stick to The Japanese sales though. I know it will sell in Europe, but it seems Japan is not buying this game. I personally blame Sony, I have never seen a company threat a huge game like this in my life.

Treat how?  Like with the delays?

FinalEvangelion said:

oh yeah, kinda like your sig....

Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:
snfr said:
Halo_Reach said:

-.-

dude, all you gotta do is go to the prediction thread, the number one vote getter is that gt5 will be the BEST SELLING GT5 TO DATE!!! that means people thinking that 15 million is going to happen! OF COURSE THAT WAS BEFORE THE 8'S for reviews started pouring in and word of mouth saying it was like a polished turd.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=114292&page=1

and no that 7.5 mil under my name is a mistake :P darth mixed up EMEAA and Jp

anywho yeah OMFG SO MANY ABOVE 2 MIL LT SALES PREDICTIONS FOR JAPAN!!!! 0_0 So many said 2.5 mil too!! Especially that BHR fella JUST like you said too.........

Seriously give it a rest..it's starting to look a bit sad now, even if it's entertaining

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Halo_Reach said:
FinalEvangelion said:

oh yeah, kinda like your sig....

LOL what does that even mean???

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!