By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create Sales 11/29 ~ 12/05

@Prophecy, drop it man, don't bother. He is too egangsta to listen to reason -_- I have given up

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Hyruken said:

But it will show that the game is not as popular as it once was.

Is this really that surprising?  Japan's video game market has shrunk dramatically since the last generation; several once-popular franchises have generally seen a downturn in sales.  There have been a small handful of exceptions, but that list is pretty short, and this apparently isn't going to make the list.

Only if you ignore handhelds.

M.U.G.E.N said:

@Prophecy, drop it man, don't bother. He is too egangsta to listen to reason -_- I have given up

what is there to listen to when people just ramble on with there bias?

Halo_Reach said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Irony much? fact of the matter is people make predictions, some are higher than the outcome...doesn't mean 'everyone' or even 'many' said it and hoped it would come true. that's all there is to it, nothing more nothing less. This is a useless argument eitherway

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Halo_Reach said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:
Halo_Reach said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

here's another question!

What happened to those who said HALO REACH = 8m and above after 10 weeks??!!!! average prediciton of 7.4m AFTER 10 WEEKS.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=114239&page=1

the game hasn't even crossed 7m. YEH exactly STFU.

what Halo Reach has done though with sales so far gt5 will NEVER EVER get to, so I am still smile, so i guess we can both stfu!!!!!

LOL!!! AHAHAAHAH GT5 wont sell 6.4m? really? I think its really time for you to stop posting I just owned your ass with link to those "SUPER ACCURATE" halo reach prediction.

Your so eager to look for those who failed @ GT5  predictions yet I DONT SEE YOU LOOKING FOR THOSE WHO FAILED ON HALO REACH, I wonder why?(looks @ the name) ohhh now I see......

seriously just shut it.

let me break it down for you bro, you didnt and never will own me, second thing of note, halo reach actually did sell a shit load and didnt disapoint with reviews and word of mouth, in the long run gt5 will be long forgoten and Halo Reach will be remembered and still played online 5 years from now. again how was i owned?

=D

Seeing that line makes it even more certain that I did.

And lol @ GT5 will be long forgotten is that all you got? bah should have expected less from you anyways specially after I OWNED you in your own game of HUNT THOSE WHO FAILED AT PREDICTING kinda ironic your name is the very game I used to beat you in your own "where are the ppl who predicted (highnumber) " for GT5 but hey thats just a bonus. =D

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Halo_Reach said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Irony much? fact of the matter is people make predictions, some are higher than the outcome...doesn't mean 'everyone' or even 'many' said it and hoped it would come true. that's all there is to it, nothing more nothing less. This is a useless argument eitherway

you are right, and i was done with it, until prophecy had to come in here running that mouth- and for 4 years i have been hearing from sony guys about how forza was trash and just wait for gt5 it will be the best and SO many people are going to buy a ps3 for this game and gt5 will sell 15 million and blah blah blah....well now it is out and aint SHIT going on with sales, a SMALL little ass bump in sales and what 2 million worldwide....defently NOT what it was hyped to be or do.

Halo_Reach said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Halo_Reach said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

you are right, and i was done with it, until prophecy had to come in here running that mouth- and for 4 years i have been hearing from sony guys about how forza was trash and just wait for gt5 it will be the best and SO many people are going to buy a ps3 for this game and gt5 will sell 15 million and blah blah blah....well now it is out and aint SHIT going on with sales, a SMALL little ass bump in sales and what 2 million worldwide....defently NOT what it was hyped to be or do.

Forget the sales... GT5 is so much better than Forza 3... it's in another level... best sim racing ever.

And don't compare reviews scores for differents games... if GT5 had another name would receive perfect score in most of current reviews.

ethomaz said:
Halo_Reach said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Halo_Reach said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Forget the sales... GT5 is so much better than Forza 3... it's in another level... best sim racing ever.

And don't compare reviews scores for differents games... if GT5 had another name would receive perfect score in most of current reviews.

that is so untrue, Gamespot the most unbiased source for reviews on the web gave GT5 a 8, after a full week with the game after the release date, they gave Forza 3 a 9.5......that is a huge difference and what about the fact that 800 cars have 0 cockpit view and look like ps2 models from gt4, also the online in Forza 3 is MILES better

Xbox fans were all going GAGA over Alan wake taunting "best graphics on teh console" or "Uncharted 2 killah" or "tripple A goty confirmed" and then WHAT NOW? it hasn't even sold a million and is sitting on 83 in meta do you see ppl in vgc hunting those who over hyped it?

Halo_Reach said:
ethomaz said:
Halo_Reach said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Halo_Reach said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

that is so untrue, Gamespot the most unbiased source for reviews on the web gave GT5 a 8, after a full week with the game after the release date, they gave Forza 3 a 9.5......that is a huge difference and what about the fact that 800 cars have 0 cockpit view and look like ps2 models from gt4, also the online in Forza 3 is MILES better

Now I agree... that you wrote is so untrue.

Gamespot will give a 10.0 if GT5 named anything else... like all others reviews... read the review first because all of them said GT5 was miles of concorrence and it was the best sim racing on market.

But Forza is not a sim racing so...