By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I just finished Uncharted 2 and i ...

=)

Around the Network
Barozi said:

better than MGS4 - yes, yet still far from the best game of this generation. Well not that far, but they're still a couple of better games out there.

Which games are better?

The amazing thing about Uncharted 2 is that the multiplayer is on par with the singleplayer imo. It really is one of the best multiplayer out there and probably THE best when it comes to TPS's.

asilayhere220 said:
Barozi said:

better than MGS4 - yes, yet still far from the best game of this generation. Well not that far, but they're still a couple of better games out there.

Which games are better?

Gears 1 and 2, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Assassins Creed 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock, Oblivion, Red Dead Redemption, Valkyria Chronicles, Half-Life 2, God of War 3

to name only a few. On my list Uncharted 2 is on 30th place. (personal rating: 9.2)

Uncharted 2 was really a very good game. 

For a single-player experience though, I would argue to my grave that Drake's Fortune was superior in just about every way.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

The amazing thing about Uncharted 2 is that the multiplayer is on par with the singleplayer imo. It really is one of the best multiplayer out there and probably THE best when it comes to TPS's.

THIS

I always feel that the MP doesn't get the credit it deserves,(IMO) hopefully U3 will make it shine a tad bit more

CGI-Quality said:
Barozi said:
asilayhere220 said:
Barozi said:

Which games are better?

Gears 1 and 2, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Assassins Creed 2, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock, Oblivion, Red Dead Redemption, Valkyria Chronicles, Half-Life 2, God of War 3

to name only a few. On my list Uncharted 2 is on 30th place. (personal rating: 9.2)

Some of those aren't comparable though, as they are so different. You can't compare Valkyria Chronicles with something like Uncharted 2, they are just completely different. That's like saying Alan Wake is better than Final Fantasy, or Street Fighter is better than Ridge Racer.

That, and this whole debate is completely opinionated any way.

I didn't compare any game to Uncharted 2 here.

I just rated every game on its own and that was the result.

And of course it's completely subjective that these games are better than Uncharted 2, just as much as Uncharted 2 being the best game of them all.

CGI-Quality said:
Barozi said:
CGI-Quality said:
Barozi said:
asilayhere220 said:
Barozi said:

Which games are better?

Some of those aren't comparable though, as they are so different. You can't compare Valkyria Chronicles with something like Uncharted 2, they are just completely different. That's like saying Alan Wake is better than Final Fantasy, or Street Fighter is better than Ridge Racer.

That, and this whole debate is completely opinionated any way.

I didn't compare any game to Uncharted 2 here.

I just rated every game on its own and that was the result.

And of course it's completely subjective that these games are better than Uncharted 2, just as much as Uncharted 2 being the best game of them all.

Saying one thing is better than something else is very much a comparison.

Then throw out Valkyria Chronicles, Oblivion, Red Dead Redemption and maybe the Fallout games and exchange them with Batman Arkham Asylum and Resident Evil 5

Still wouldn't change much

Yes,it truly is one of the best games ever made,and certainly the best game on the PS3 at the moment,in my opinion.

Barozi said:
asilayhere220 said:
Barozi said:

Which games are better?

From that list,only MASS EFFECT 2 is worthy competition for Uncharted 2,the rest aren't anything special,maybe Gears of War 1.Half-Life 2 ain't even from this generation.

EDIT : But I guess it's just a matter of opinion,but saying those games are better than U2,puts you in the minority,my friend.