By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2010 hangover: Games that you regret buying and why

Slimebeast said:

Mw2. I bought it cos a freind told me to get it so we could play online co-op together but he never wants to play it anymore. We've only played 5-6 hours.

I completely forgot about Modern Warfare 2.  I really enjoyed the single player in Modern Warefare so I got MW2 for the single player...and I never got past the training mission.

Around the Network

FF XIII, Wii sports resort, Twilight princess, SSBB, SMG, Madworld, Little king's story....

twesterm said:
Slimebeast said:

Mw2. I bought it cos a freind told me to get it so we could play online co-op together but he never wants to play it anymore. We've only played 5-6 hours.

I completely forgot about Modern Warfare 2.  I really enjoyed the single player in Modern Warefare so I got MW2 for the single player...and I never got past the training mission.

Was it that bad? I played through the SP campaign because I heard the story was supposed to be so ridiculous (an it was). And it was so short so I didn't waste much time on it.

@antabus  thats alot of Wii games on your list, just out of curiosity what about those games did you not like

I haven't played all my purchases this year, but from the ones I played I liked them all and not regret buying them.

Metroid Other M didn't met my expectations, but still liked it very much.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network

Little King's Story. Although it didn't release this year, 2010 was still the year I got it. And I regret getting it.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Bayonetta it was good for a bit but then the glitches and freezes started happenng and i just got pissed off and left it alone waste of £40.