By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Canada's weakness brought out by Wikileaks!

You don't tell anyone about the list because then they ask "Why the fuck did you make that list!  You don't think we're smart enough to run our own country!"

It's like going into someones home and handng them a list of housecleaning problems they have.

Instead you try and influence the weak parts slowley through diplomacy.

Around the Network

At first, I supported WikiLeaks.

But after leaking information like this to the public, I do not support them at all anymore.

We pretty much just gave terrorists, countries weak points, putting millions of people's lives now at risk.

WikiLeaks is getting out of hand.

"To play or not to play, that is the question."- A wise man

Lifetime sales prediction

Wii 79/150 million

Xbox 360 47.7/73 Million

PS3 43.6/69 Million

ya honestly don't worry about America invading its western allies. They did not release the list to them because of politics. The people of these countries probably won't like America telling their leaders what could cripple their countries unless a terrorist attack or something is imminent because if countries keep getting warned and nothing happens for a while these warnings will stop being taken seriously.

non-gravity said:

The US had their embassies in all countries make lists of targets that would affect the US. I'd say devastate is bit too strong.

The targets in the Netherlands are:

The Rotterdam Harbour (Largest harbour in Europe and the gateway into Germany, so someone better nuke it)

Two places where large sea cables for wathever hit land.

My personal recommendation would be blowing up our dikes to flood a third of the country. That would really screw us over.

I would still go for the now confirmed Nukes at Volkel... sure the goverment denied them for 40 years and we suspected it.. but thank you wikileaks!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

CrashDestroyer said:

But after leaking information like this to the public, I do not support them at all anymore.

We pretty much just gave terrorists, countries weak points, putting millions of people's lives now at risk.

Yeah because terrorist organisation capable of organizing large scale attack is too stupid to know that atomic power plant is great target.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

Wikileaks website doesn't work for me...perhaps because I'm in the U.S.? Also, it seems like one of their main guys was arrested for rape charges of all things...perhaps a fabrication for a reason to arrest him?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

This is only coming out because Wikileaks was essentially attacked by the U.S. government and this is a way to get back at them. Both the U.S. and Wikileaks are at fault in many ways over this. However I suspect the U.S. Government will outlast Wikileaks.

Tease.

Zlejedi said:
CrashDestroyer said:

Yeah because terrorist organisation capable of organizing large scale attack is too stupid to know that atomic power plant is great target.

Or an Insulin factory in Australia that nobody pretty much knows is there?

Pristine20 said:

Wikileaks website doesn't work for me...perhaps because I'm in the U.S.? Also, it seems like one of their main guys was arrested for rape charges of all things...perhaps a fabrication for a reason to arrest him?

.org has been taken down. However mirror sites have spawned at .fi and .nl among others

non-gravity said:
Pristine20 said:

.org has been taken down. However mirror sites have spawned at .fi and .nl among others

Also, the direct number address should still be up.