By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PC vs Wii vs Xbox 360 (The $1000 battle #1)

PC vs Wii vs Xbox 360 (The $1000 battle #1)

PS3 9 29.03%

Xbox 360 9 29.03%

Wii 8 25.81%

2 of them (specify which 2) 4 12.90%

ALL 3 MWA HA HA! 1 3.23%

Total:31
Chibi.V.29 said:
SuperAdrianK said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

The Wii.

Knowing Nintendo, they would run out of them, and while demand is still out, I would sell it for a 1000$, so that way I end up with 1800$ for a high end gaming pc and bunch of other games for my systems.

rinse and repeat with step 1 and 2 when I still have 200$.

Lol they wouldnt run out in 1 day XD

Nintendo is notorious for it, I bet they could have sold 5 million Wiis last December if they just had enough.

yeah but u only have 1 day. not even nitendo could do that XD

...but I can, and it could just be a local area where its sold out, I don't even have to pay for shipment!

Anyways, people bought 50$ rocks in the 50s-60s... so don't you underestimate the people who have money that don't know how to use it!

Around the Network

i ahve made a new thread that includes PC and the pos3 name in the title. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=120704&page=1 SO RE VOTE MWA HA HA

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

leatherhat said:

Buy a PC, wait for emulation

Even a $1000 PC will have serious problems emulating PS3 and 360 when the time comes and since every shop is closed there is no way to upgrade any parts in the future.

Barozi said:
leatherhat said:

Buy a PC, wait for emulation

Even a $1000 PC will have serious problems emulating PS3 and 360 when the time comes and since every shop is closed there is no way to upgrade any parts in the future.

It should be able to do it once emulators get better and better programmed. It might not be doing it at the 120fps 1080p 16Xaa that PC is used to, but it could do it at console levels.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

PS3 and the rest for Games.  

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Around the Network

What about a Virtual Boy eh? If this is the final day...

OT: If I have already a Wii, I'll go with the other 2.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile