By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PC vs Wii vs Xbox 360 (The $1000 battle #1)

PC vs Wii vs Xbox 360 (The $1000 battle #1)

PS3 9 29.03%

Xbox 360 9 29.03%

Wii 8 25.81%

2 of them (specify which 2) 4 12.90%

ALL 3 MWA HA HA! 1 3.23%

Total:31

I would get a gaming laptop for $700 plus games.

Tease.

Around the Network

The Wii.

Knowing Nintendo, they would run out of them, and while demand is still out, I would sell it for a 1000$, so that way I end up with 1800$ for a high end gaming pc and bunch of other games for my systems.

rinse and repeat with step 1 and 2 when I still have 200$.

SuperAdrianK said:

The Wii.

Knowing Nintendo, they would run out of them, and while demand is still out, I would sell it for a 1000$, so that way I end up with 1800$ for a high end gaming pc and bunch of other games for my systems.

Lol they wouldnt run out in 1 day XD

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Squilliam said:

You have to chose from the list :P

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Chibi.V.29 said:
Squilliam said:

You have to chose from the list :P

I chose from the title, so there!

Tease.

Around the Network
Chibi.V.29 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

The Wii.

Nintendo is notorious for it, I bet they could have sold 5 million Wiis last December if they just had enough.

Buy a PC, wait for emulation

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

XD the ps3 is losing

I think i mgith have jinxed this thread by putting PC instead of PS3 XDDD all the ps fans dont think it for them :P

SuperAdrianK said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

The Wii.

Nintendo is notorious for it, I bet they could have sold 5 million Wiis last December if they just had enough.

yeah but u only have 1 day. not even nitendo could do that XD