By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Assassin's Creed chalks up 2.5 million in sales

eclipse27 said:
it has sold enough copies on PS3 and 360 for Ubisoft to possibly port over a dumbed down version for the Wii (sorry i couldn't resist the jab)

That is counter intuitive, if they were desperate for sales they would release a version for PS2/Wii for some extra sales with much lower development costs

Around the Network

I dont think AC deserves the sales too.
A very good games with some significant flaws ...

the cinematic GFX/animation sold the game I suppose ...

Time to Work !

This game doesn't deserve it...Way to much hype..Way to much magazines follow the hype and it all ended with a lot of customers who were angry about the bugs and the credibility of a lot of magazines sunk deep.

The game is awesome and worthy of the sales. I have it on the 360, and I have yet to encounter any hang-ups. I love getting on a ledge over soldiers harassing townfolks and locking onto to them. They climb to up the ladder and I slash them once and send them to their demise. Love it!

Game deserves it. Shut your cake holes!

Around the Network

seems in line with vgcharts this time, though I do wonder if the 5 million figure is jumping the gun? A lot of next gen games seem to blow out of the gates and then just die (bioshock hi)

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Great sales, I love this game!

This game is awesome. Possibly my favorite this year. Some features are simply light-years ahead of other games. (and there are some light shadows)

SMG will still be charting top 30 a year from now. AC will be lucky to be in the top 200

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

AC is one of the most innovative games to come out in a long time. I haven't beaten it yet (Killed 5 of the 9 so far) but what I have played is extraordinarily fun. The swordfights are fun, the investigations are... ok... the enemy is very good at chasing you across rooftops, and the action can go ffrom zero to sixty in the blink of an eye.

Definitely deserves it.