By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever killed a slug with salt?

Beuli2 said:
SmokedHostage said:

Nope, I've seen a giant one exploded once though.

In a movie?

No, it was on Halloween back in the day and some kid tapped it with a stick.  Then it just exploded..

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

No, but I did burn ants with a magnifying glass for shits and giggles.

SmokedHostage said:
Beuli2 said:
SmokedHostage said:

Nope, I've seen a giant one exploded once though.

In a movie?

No, it was on Halloween back in the day and some kid tapped it with a stick.  Then it just exploded..

That's badass. Did it's pieces flew in your face?

Above: still the best game of the year.

The people who think other animals have the same right to live as humans are completely wrong. As a human, that's a stupid point of view.

Nevertheless, killing animals just for fun because you're bored is weird. I must confess though, I did horrible things to ants too when I was a child. I grew out of it though, but apparently you haven't. It doesn't mean that you're a terrible person or a psychopath or that you deserve punishment as some people erronously believe (and honestly these people should just shut up). It does mean that you could potentially have psychological trouble.

If slugs had the ability to shoot humans with a gun for shits and giggles...

they would do it, no doubt about it.

Around the Network
Jay520 said:

No, that's evil. They have every right to live as a human.

hahahahahahahahahahaha sorry I can't stop laughing. I'm just imagining slugs with hopes and dreams.

I wouldn't do it just for fun because I find it boring and a little cruel.

I do laugh at the va*inas who are acting like they are offended though, lol.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I'm not offended, and no I don't do that for fun. But I think that is a normal thing for kids to do.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww slugs are horrible.

and yes i've done that

na man na!. i hate killin stuff but i did eat one when i was little. I didnt chew so it came out of the situation alive.