By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever killed a slug with salt?

It sure is awesome to see those dirty bastards melting into nothingness just for sheer fun.

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

No, slugs don't usually come up where I live. Frogs on the other hand....

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

Is it possible to do the same with frogs? But with slugs is away mroe fun since they don't can even ran away from their oblivion.

LOL yes.

I felt somewhat like a dick though. Slugs are like the most inoffensive creature ever...  Just grab it and put it somewhere else...

Beuli2 said:
A Bad Clown said:

Is it possible to do the same with frogs? But with slugs is away mroe fun since they don't can even ran away from their oblivion.

It works with every organism, even humans, because the salt is a hypotonic solution to our skin. It is the exact same effect as getting wrinkly skin in the shower, but instead of water entering your cells, it leaves. It's just that our skin slows the process.

OT: Yes I have, and i've fried ants with a magnifying glass too.

Around the Network
Mr.Metralha said:

LOL yes.

I felt somewhat like a dick though. Slugs are like the most inoffensive creature ever...  Just grab it and put it somewhere else...

Me too :(

I only did it once however.

No, that's evil. They have every right to live as a human.

Beuli2 said:
A Bad Clown said:

I'm pretty sure, bit I'm not risking Toad Attack 2010 on me.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Beuli2 said:
A Bad Clown said:

No, it is doable on slugs because their bodies are merely water and fat and on top of that they breath through their skins...

The salt absorbs those liquids and at the same time doesn't let the slugs breath.

DaHuuuuuudge said:
Beuli2 said:
A Bad Clown said:

It works with every animals, even humans, because the salt is a hypotonic solution to our skin. It is the exact same effect as getting wrinkly skin in the shower, but instead of water entering your cells, they leave. It's just that our skin slows the process.

OT: Yes I have, and i've fried ants with a magnifying glass too.

Stop being the nerdy. And I haven't fried nothing with magnificent glasses because I only know the rain.