By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect: DaVinchi App. (WoW)

http://kinecthacks.net/davinci-touchless-kinect/

Around the Network

Tried to embed but it wouldn't work...

Very impressive. I especially liked the drawing.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

Thanks anyway, I saw and though "what is he doing"

Yeah the vid is great, at first he is drawing and you're like .. "ya ok wow .*yawn*" and then the gravity hits and it's like wow!!!

I like this actually even more:

Seece said:
Euphoria14 said:

Thanks anyway, I saw and though "what is he doing"

Yeah the vid is great, at first he is drawing and you're like .. "ya ok wow .*yawn*" and then the gravity hits and it's like wow!!!

It has always been proven that the homebrew scene > gaming industry.

Incredible things happen when you have absolute freedom.

Wait until you see the things that get made 6 months from now if the Kinect scene stays very very strong. It will be really amazing and will undoubtedly be the reason for most of Kinect's gaming advances.

Same thing happened with PSP. Without the homebrew scene PSP wouldn't even have half of the features it has today.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network

I want this. On Xbox, on Windows, I don't care but I want this.

^You mention PSP homebrew. I agree entirely. Quite frankly that was the only reason I ever bought the PSP . . . either of the two. And it was so worth it.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:

I want this. On Xbox, on Windows, I don't care but I want this.

^You mention PSP homebrew. I agree entirely. Quite frankly that was the only reason I ever bought the PSP . . . either of the two. And it was so worth it.

Yeah, many do not realize that PSP only received things like an Internet Browser, Internet Radio, Running games from MemoryStick, increased video and music format support, etc... because of the homebrew scene. They brought this to PSP users long before SONY ever did and SONY needed to respond to the homebrew scene by adding these along with new firmwares in an attempt to combat them.

As much as people here tend to hate on the scene, it has brought them more than they will ever realize.

Currently playing:

Wow KINECT really does have potential!  That looked like it would be quite a fun game.

oh so they are porting Microsoft surface tech demos over now that's cool I always wanted to try out that demo for surface. It kinda makes sense seeing as both use cameras to detect shapes and motion so it shouldn't be that hard to port over some of their other stuff, Kinect is much more accessible than surface.

Here is the video of the surface version

I wonder if anyone is trying to port this over to kinect

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Not a fan of Kinect at all! But that was amazing. I can think up a good way to use that in a game.