By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN loves WII Love Golf!

it sounds good

Around the Network

I've got the game ordered, anxious to see if its any comparible with Minna no Golf 5. If this game "won't" sell in Japan, I'll seriously freak out.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
I've got the game ordered, anxious to see if its any comparible with Minna no Golf 5. If this game "won't" sell in Japan, I'll seriously freak out.

I won't freak out if it doesn't sell in Japan, I'll just be rather perplexed

Anyone I can't wait for this, Camelot plain and simple makes the best golf games and coupled with wii controls it should be fantastic 

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks promising but I'll wait for the official reviews before I get too excited. I could go for something between Wii golf and Tiger Woods

masschamber said:
*~Onna76~* said:

I won't freak out if it doesn't sell in Japan, I'll just be rather perplexed

Anyone I can't wait for this, Camelot plain and simple makes the best golf games and coupled with wii controls it should be fantastic

Being a new IP is might not catch in Japan at first but if it is this good they might start jumping on it by the sequel.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:

Japan loves golf games so this one should be fine.  Although perhaps Capcom could improve its sales prospects by calling it We Love Golf 12.

Sounds great though I wonder what this means for Mario Golf Wii. 

this game features chun li from street fighter, arthur from ghosts and ghouls, and apollo from phoenix wright 4

Ari, you had me at Chun-Li, you had me at Chun-Li.

albionus said:
*~Onna76~* said:

Japan loves golf games so this one should be fine.  Although perhaps Capcom could improve its sales prospects by calling it We Love Golf 12.

Sounds great though I wonder what this means for Mario Golf Wii. 

Lol at the 12! That might really be a good idea...

I guess it means Camelot won't be making Mario Golf Wii, which is such a shame... and what is even more sad: I guess they won't be making a Mario Tennis Wii either!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

good. Maybe now I can finally buy a Wii golf game.