By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - FIFA World Cup 2018 & 2022 host nations announced.

World Cup in

- a country that forbids alcohol (yeah football without alcohol)

- a country where are only 1 million people (dont know where 2 million more want to stay)

- a country where in summer its as hot as 45-50 ° celsius (dont know how the teams and visitiers want to survive that)

- a country which football team never made it to a worldcup and nobody knows the players

- a country where women are oppressed (football without women?)

= EPIC fail

really good decision fifa... meh :/

but congratulations to russia :D

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:

There is nothign wrogn with Russia. Football is about expansion. Russia has the football team, thepeople and the money to deserve a go.

QATAR on the other hand just has the money to bribe people.

Or to make some awesome stadia, you should look their video. Still, I would have prefered Japan or Australia. Japan bid video was kind of interesting, that technology looked awesome, too bad the people acting wasn't that good. On the good side, they didn't give it to the US :)

Rusia 2018, well, idk lets hope for the best.

ProdigyBam said:

World Cup in

- a country where are only 1 million people (dont know where 2 million more want to stay)

- a country where in summer its as hot as 45-50 ° celsius (dont know how the teams and visitiers want to survive that)

- a country which football team never made it to a worldcup and nobody knows the players

= EPIC fail

-its not forbbiden.

-Zomg the country is going to be so full that people are going to be pushed off land like that 300 movie!

-i guess everyone is going to melt before finishing the match, i mean teams never ever went outside to sweat in their homelands (did you know south africa is hotter than qatar?)

-how many times did USA and Russia win the world cup again ?

- yes, women aren't allowed in qatar , that explains why its still only 1 million person in there, no women no reproduction, must been cloning thing going on there!

Also don't you guys think its too freaking stupid to argue about something that is going to happen what..... 8 and 12 years from now?, by that time countries can be born, built and destroyed.

also i would like to point out that i have no interest in football at all, its not my thing, but most of the comments in here and the OP's post are downright hilariously ignorant.

crissindahouse said:
Kasz216 said:
crissindahouse said:

i would rather play in quatar in the evening with 35°C than playing in europe with 26°C but in the sun...

and who the hell still think the usa is rich? man i really wouldnt like to be an average us-american instead of beeing a western european.

Annual income adjusted by PPP would disagree with you.

yeah you have a lot of rich people but if i see the states except rich regions like new york, the country seems really broken.

average income in america doesnt mean that the "normal" american has a lot of money...for example a manager in the states get like 400:1 to a "normal" worker and in germany its just 50:1. maybe you have 20 million super rich but the most americans havent much money to spent.

Not really the case.  "Rich" here counts as $250,000 and up.  Using Median income it's the same.

benao87 said:
Cobretti2 said:

There is nothign wrogn with Russia. Football is about expansion. Russia has the football team, thepeople and the money to deserve a go.

Or to make some awesome stadia, you should look their video. Still, I would have prefered Japan or Australia. Japan bid video was kind of interesting, that technology looked awesome, too bad the people acting wasn't that good. On the good side, they didn't give it to the US :)

Australia didn't deserve it because they left my state out and Darwin too lol. They talked about how the world cup would help develop the country for many years after. Well it would only help further develop the East coast.

Federal Government failed so hard on this. I am so pissed off. We provide some of the best sports people to AFL, Cricket and EPL Junior teams. Yet the AFL tells us to fuck off, Cricket does the same and now Football.

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
ProdigyBam said:

World Cup in

= EPIC fail

-its not forbbiden.

-Zomg the country is going to be so full that people are going to be pushed off land like that 300 movie!

-i guess everyone is going to melt before finishing the match, i mean teams never ever went outside to sweat in their homelands (did you know south africa is hotter than qatar?)

- yes, women aren't allowed in qatar , that explains why its still only 1 million person in there, no women no reproduction, must been cloning thing going on there!

Also don't you guys think its too freaking stupid to argue about something that is going to happen what..... 8 and 12 years from now?, by that time countries can be born, built and destroyed.

also i would like to point out that i have no interest in football at all, its not my thing, but most of the comments in here and the OP's post are downright hilariously ignorant.

So what your saying is.... the UK should invade Qatar.

Cobretti2 said:
benao87 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Australia didn't deserve it because they left my state out and Darwin too lol. They talked about how the world cup would help develop the country for many years after. Well it would only help further develop the East coast.

Federal Government failed so hard on this. I am so pissed off. We provide some of the best sports people to AFL, Cricket and EPL Junior teams. Yet the AFL tells us to fuck off, Cricket does the same and now Football.

Which is your state? I saw one video, not sure if was the official one. Perth, and Adelaide were included so was Canberra. Then, if you are not from Northern Australia, ...Tassie?

Kasz216 said:
PullusPardus said:

-its not forbbiden.

So what your saying is.... the UK should invade Qatar.

Rofl , from the looks of things on this forum, i'm guessing that will happen soon.

so FIFA is corrupt, but who gives a fuck because they got there bribes and two corrupt nations are given the World Cups...

benao87 said:
Cobretti2 said:
benao87 said:
Cobretti2 said:

Which is your state? I saw one video, not sure if was the official one. Perth, and Adelaide were included so was Canberra. Then, if you are not from Northern Australia, ...Tassie?

Tassie. We get shafted all the time yet all our talent goes interstate. Tassie is like a 3rd world country withing a 1st world country.