By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Secret Santa: is anyone interested?

I'll gladly join, but I don't have a credt card so I've never been able to purchase Steam Games =´(

<The Knight of The Doomeds>

Around the Network

Alright, I'll get the formal thread up and running tomorrow, and start asking more folks to participate as well.  Thanks everybody!

I'm interested. Too late to join?

Make it 7...to protect the nation from truth and love, from the galaxy of stars above..surrender now or prepare to fight!

I want in....I want Left for Dead 2! Could like we exchange PC games and Wii virtual and wii ware games?

pacman91 said:

I'm interested. Too late to join?

no, not at all.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Im interested but also poor, what kind of monetary cap are we talking here?

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

dany612 said:

Make it 7...to protect the nation from truth and love, from the galaxy of stars above..surrender now or prepare to fight!

I want in....I want Left for Dead 2! Could like we exchange PC games and Wii virtual and wii ware games?t

To protect the world from devastation!

To unite all people from within our nation

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

To extend our reach to the stars above!

anyways @ OP what is this? i don't know what you do?

Yeah, what is this? Even if I saw this last year, I've forgotten. I have no idea what's going on...

How do you make this work? Do all of you list every single game you own on steam? :P

leatherhat said:

Im interested but also poor, what kind of monetary cap are we talking here?

$5 - $10 normally. You can buy what you can afford. You don't even have to give the person something on their wishlist.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453