By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Username and Persona?

Hawk said:

@dsister

That is quite awesome.  But, I'd settle for my old unique title back.

Sorry, you'll have to find a filthy site whore to get that one back.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Love you too Kantor

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I'm thinking Microsoft needs some more positive representation on this site. Those who praise MS and the Xbox do so in a way that rubs me the wrong way sometimes despite me being more geared towards the Xbox. So I'd like to help mend the lines between PS and Xbox gamers.

So how about Modisoft? MicrosoftMan? MicroMan? Wait... scratch that last one.

leatherbelt

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

XMan... why do these keep backfiring on me?

@leatherhat

Make it leatherloincloth and you've got yourself a wedgie.. er deal.

Around the Network
priteshmodi said:

I'm thinking Microsoft needs some more positive representation on this site. Those who praise MS and the Xbox do so in a way that rubs me the wrong way sometimes despite me being more geared towards the Xbox. So I'd like to help mend the lines between PS and Xbox gamers.

So how about Modisoft? MicrosoftMan? MicroMan? Wait... scratch that last one.

Don't name yourself after a company, that's the first step towards at least being percieved as such a person. But I agree about the MS supporters on the site.

I've always preferred the kind of you know...esoteric sounding names:  shallow_lake, Sober_Cricket or some such.

As far as an eccumenical movement here on chartz...that will be hard I think.  There are quality posters on all sides of the fence here but sadly some of the most biased (for Sony AND Microsofts platforms) are the most vociferous.  Not to say that the Wii doesn't have it's fair share of defenders (you know who you are...), but the biggest blow-ups always seem between the 360-PS3 fans.

Good luck either way!

TRios_Zen said:

I've always preferred the kind of you know...esoteric sounding names:  shallow_lake, Sober_Cricket or some such.

As far as an eccumenical movement here on chartz...that will be hard I think.  There are quality posters on all sides of the fence here but sadly some of the most biased (for Sony AND Microsofts platforms) are the most vociferous.  Not to say that the Wii doesn't have it's fair share of defenders (you know who you are...), but the biggest blow-ups always seem between the 360-PS3 fans.

Good luck either way!

Thanks man! I hope to be seen as one of the balanced posters around here some day (and hope so far I've come off as such). I own and enjoy all 3 current gen consoles but I tend to side with the Xbox on VGChartz due to its lack of positive representation.

Something that sounds cool but has unearthed meaning and possibly a double entendre (resulting in lols) would be ideal.

The_Uncanny_Vallium

priteshmodi said:

XMan... why do these keep backfiring on me?

@leatherhat

Make it leatherloincloth and you've got yourself a wedgie.. er deal.

I'm in

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype