By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New Username and Persona?

Hawk said:
trashleg said:

its a really boring story, that originated with someone spelling my name the stupid american way (no offense intented).

that, and the fact that trash rhymes with ash, so trash was a common nickname for me. i dont think it means over here what it means in most places. it just means rubbish really, and christmas cards from my friends were usually decorated with trash cans.affectionately, of course :3

its my friend Alice i feel sorry for. her name was "a lace". and her picture, a shoelace.

i dont think i like the enfranchisement of "trashbodyparts" :( i feel i should have it copyrighted or something >:( so as long as you credit me in your sig im alright with it haha :D

Thanks for satisfying my curiousity.

Now, does this mean that my evil plan to lure you to the States into a trap won't work then?  ;)

i dont understand.. what was the plan?! and how is it linked to trasharmdsister12? :D

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.