By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 343 Industries' Halo Leaked?

Went to a thread here on this forum and saw someone post this picture of what seems to be a Halo game with a TPS aspect.

If this is real then I can't wait it looks amazing for a title early in progress.

Also to give you guys a reason why 343 Industries is a team to keep eyes on is because of the number of professional people who are experienced from AAA titles working there.

First Frank O'Connor, he was the brain and soul of the Halo CE and Halo 2. He oversees the fiction and story elements. Other people have moved to 343 Industries from Bungie. There's a reason why Bungie and 343 Industries are close friends.

There's then Corrine Yu. She is very well known in the gaming industry as the female version of John Carmack in Engine Archetic or in other words very smart graphics maker. She also consults Nvidea for their chips design. That says something about how smart she is. Research her you will be suprised.

There have been some top people from Gearbox have moved over. They of coursed worked on Borderlands, Brothers in Arms, etc.

20 people from Pandemic Studios are now employed at 343 Industries.

The co-producer of metal gear solid 4 is over at 343 Industries.

With all these and more employs their project is picking up steam. They are currently hiring even more people. This is going to be a BIG in-house studio.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/343-industries-project-leaked-/1149694?page=1

If that screen is legit... It's gonna be fuckin amazing!!!

Around the Network

A Halo TPS eh?

I'm in.

Very interesting.

The environment in that pic looks awesome, as well as the new HUD.

(Top right corner) Im hoping that if this is legit, then that Halo Nemesis is only a codename.

MS has certainly been stock piling talent or 343 studies. Who can blame them, Halo is there crown jewel and I'm sure they want to make sure it remains that way. It will be interesting to see how there first Halo title turns out. A bit surprised at the 3rd person perspective though.

Side note: Corrine Yu has to be close to if not at genius level intelligence. I watched an interview she gave once and I was in awe of her intellect.

Around the Network

ANd I know that the Build's name is Nemesis but Halo: Nemesis sounds bloody epic!!!

looks cool!

Hard to say if this is real.

Atmosphere and art design still look a lot like Halo Reach, though the rocks and the ground look much better (that could still be fake) HUD is pretty easy to create and the 3rd person view could also be a character cutout from a Halo Reach ingame video.

Mass Halo Effect?

2012, no sooner.