By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GT5 to improve microsoft sales?!?

stopstopp said:

Wow seriously? Please don't start a new pyramid quote. I'm seriously going to go and petition for pyramid quotes to be a bannable offense if we all can't stop.

On topic: I like how GT5 will improve microsoft sales and not sony's other games. Of course they go in there and see a different brand and console and go I WANT THAT.

u didnt read my last edit on op. i said it helps ps3 mostly...

Around the Network

GT5 will improve Kinect sales just like Red Dead Redemption improved Alan Wake's sales.
(not the best comparison, I know, because RDR hurt AW's sales..., but exaggeration is fun, isn't it^^)

Seriously, that doesn't make any sense.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

well, people buying GT5 may see how kinect sucks for racing game and may stick with a PS3 FOREVER

you are looking for it man ;)

Time to Work !

Whaaaaaaat??????

If this is true then we can expect to see some Microsoft GT5 ads soon.

Around the Network

This is for sure better than any of your threads ever and one of the best attempts at being "rolstoppable" that I've ever seen!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Smidlee said:

If this is true then we can expect to see some Microsoft GT5 ads soon.

yup. and sony halo and zelda ads ;)

I heard MS has exclusive rights to all GT5 commercials.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

I heard MS has exclusive rights to all GT5 commercials.

gt5 kinect confirmed?

toastboy44562 said:
zgamer5 said:
toastboy44562 said:
zgamer5 said:
toastboy44562 said:

If you think about it, GT5 got 1.8 million people into stores in two days. These are people that most likely wouldn't have been in the stores if it wern't for GT5. Now that there are 2 million more people in the videogame department they will see microsoft games and want to buy kinect etc...

In conclusion, big blockbusters help not only the console it's for but the whole video game industry :)))

why would people who like racing sims be interested in kinect? did kinect help ps3 sales?

kinect isnt groundbreaking and its not something that will please every single audience. so no gt5 wont help ms.

People can like more than one genre. I just said kinect because its a popular topic right now...how about forza, pgr4 etc

true, but kinect isnt a genra, its a device for casual gamers for the wii demographic, sim fans arent that. also even if they find kinect fun or cool its not going to justify a purchase of a new console or a 150$ piece of hardware.

Your right kinect is more than one genre

kinect=Sports, Party games, Simulation, Dance, etc

thank you, you proved my kinect point more valid than before

your point doesnt make sense. the ps3 alrady has simulation, party, dance, and sport games.......

also people who buy gt5 will mostly be adults, why should they be interested in kinect. also thery are going to have to buy another console for kinect, so no gt5 isnt going to increase 360 sales just like kinect didnt increase ps3 sales.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good