By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 3rd Annual Wii Secret Santa (Join by December 15th!)

A public thank you to my Santa:  Toki Tori ensures I won't be around the forums as much for a good long while!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:

A public thank you to my Santa:  Toki Tori ensures I won't be around the forums as much for a good long while!

A very nice puzzle platformer.  World Four is very hard though.  

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

thanks santa!!! I got Secret of Mana and Mega Man 10!!!!  I hit the jack pot

Received my gift now, which is nice

Tiny Tim refuses to add me on his Wii however, someone else will have to take this gift. Hmm...

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Double dose of awesome: Excitebike World Rally and Lost Winds 2!

Thank you Santa

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

*still waiting for gift*

palancas7 said:

*still waiting for gift*

Yeah, maybe we have ones waiting for Christmas or they just want the anticipation to get to us =P. Either way, hope you get a good present.

I had a very generous Santa: got Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Super Castlevania IV, and Cave Story!

I've got my codes loaded in.

People are sending prezzies already? I thought that would wait until closer to Xmas. Guess I'd better get cracking to find that perfect present for my Tim.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Khuutra said:

I had a very generous Santa: got Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Super Castlevania IV, and Cave Story!

O_O