By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Black Friday sales musings

I did all of my shopping online, mostly through amazon and ebay. Though i used  slickdeals to look for deals on dvds and new clothes.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
Darth Tigris said:
Squilliam said:

Im fascinated by the idea that people all go to the store at the same time and push through crowds etc and put up with all manners of stress just to buy some cheap products.

I've lived here in the US my whole life and I don't get it either.

its because they want to get those cheap products for even cheaper.  There are some crazy sales that go on that day.

Oh I get that.  Just not the camping, mobbing, stampeding, fighting, etc.  BF shopping like that has never made sense to me.  BF is great, though if you ...

dislike said:

I did all of my shopping online, mostly through amazon and ebay. Though i used  slickdeals to look for deals on dvds and new clothes.

Now THAT I get and think is great.  Too broke this year to bother, though, but I too have gotten great deals before online without dealing with the craziness of the brick-and-mortars.

On Amazon. 

Just Dance 2 is numero uno.

Also to note, Mario Kart Wii is back on the top 10! AmazinG!

Canadian amazon site has DKCR on top, followed by GT5.

Top selling gadget on eBay in November is Kinect sensor with avg of $228

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6AS04120101129

Its libraries that sell systems not a single game.

Around the Network

just a head up. Amazon currently is offering Phantasy Star Portable 2 for $14.99 and Valkyria Chronicles 2 for $19.99 as part of the lightning deals of cyber monday. I bought them with no hesitation

Picked up EA MMA for the PS3!!! 

This one time.. at band camp, we went to a store during black friday and lol'd at all the whiskey tangos.

dany612 said:

On Amazon. 

Just Dance 2 is numero uno.

Also to note, Mario Kart Wii is back on the top 10! AmazinG!

yay!! Maybe 30M is possible!!

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Darth Tigris said:
Wonktonodi said:
Darth Tigris said:
Squilliam said:

Im fascinated by the idea that people all go to the store at the same time and push through crowds etc and put up with all manners of stress just to buy some cheap products.

I've lived here in the US my whole life and I don't get it either.

its because they want to get those cheap products for even cheaper.  There are some crazy sales that go on that day.

Oh I get that.  Just not the camping, mobbing, stampeding, fighting, etc.  BF shopping like that has never made sense to me.  BF is great, though if you ...

If you can get your kids or friends kids or just little ones that are important to you more for you money it is worth it. I mean some of these deals are 50%-` percent off or even better. Most of my family is not well off hell most of them are barely making it. But they want to see the joy on there little ones faces come X-Mas morning. THey want them to have what they want. If they can find a way to get closer to that goal they are going to take it. Ofcourse they are never going to get everything they want but it dont hurt to try to get the biggest smiles you can.

Plus I mean people do this for tickets to a concert,a sporting event, etc and they dont get a discount.