HKN said:
palancas7 said:
HKN said:

All I have is,

500 Xbox 360 Slim 4gb sold for £50.

Over 1000 wii's for £50

Both at amazon.

Where did you get that from?

The list was leaked along with the quantitys.

http://www.dsixl.co.uk/a/amazon-black-friday-prices-uk.asp

Thanks.

Around the Network
palancas7 said:
HKN said:
palancas7 said:
HKN said:

All I have is,

Over 1000 wii's for £50

Both at amazon.

Thanks.

Please note this list is unofficial and unverified. We do not know its origin or how accurate the prices are. The most important factor of that whole list was not pointed out. PSP gO = 500 UNITS SOLD

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Didn't go to stores, but in my condo's recycling/garbage area that night I saw 1 kinect box (the standalone), a 360, 2 move bundles, a collectors edition black ops for ps3, and a ps3 slim box.

so where ar the reports for weekend??? me wants to see ds pwning all (including wii) and psp over 100k!!

One of the things that could probably hurt PS3 Black Friday sales (in a different way) is the fact that this year we got a huge number of cheap Blu Ray Players. I saw a complete isle of $90 Blu Ray Player being empited in just seconds so people that aren't really interested in games probably got one of these,

Around the Network

Just got GT5. No real deals or funny experiences though.

On the news I heard that all gaming consoles had been sold out at target. I was surprised considering my area is so Xbox biased. Having a PS3 makes me a minority around here, but that doesn't stop me from pointing out all the time the PS3 have much better exclusives and I bring up examples

:D

Honestly when I went to Best Buy at 10 am on Friday there were heaps of 360's and PS3's left.  

Prediction for console Lifetime sales:

Wii:100-120 million, PS3:80-110 million, 360:70-100 million

[Prediction Made 11/5/2009]

3DS: 65m, PSV: 22m, Wii U: 18-22m, PS4: 80-120m, X1: 35-55m

I gauruntee the PS5 comes out after only 5-6 years after the launch of the PS4.

[Prediction Made 6/18/2014]

psrock said:
palancas7 said:
HKN said:
palancas7 said:
HKN said:

All I have is,

Over 1000 wii's for £50

Both at amazon.

Thanks.

Please note this list is unofficial and unverified. We do not know its origin or how accurate the prices are. The most important factor of that whole list was not pointed out. PSP gO = 500 UNITS SOLD

Every item listed was on Amazon at the price listed , so they are all correct.

I part-time at a Target in their electronics section. Working on Black Friday in the morning, I'll say this:

1) Our stock of 360's sold out incredibly fast, all of them were gone by the time it was 8 am (4 hours). We didn't have as many 360's as Wii's or PS3's, but the 360's still moved at a faster rate. Barely had any Kinect hardware, that was gone within 30 minutes.

2) We had a lot of Wii's left by the time I left, both Red and Black. Demand was about equal to PS3 demand, which we eventually sold out of.

3) Halo Reach and Black Ops were the big movers, a LOT of people picked up Reach considering how long it's been out. A surprising amount of requests for DKCR, big movement for Just Dance 2, those were the most notable...

4) The PSP bundle was much more popular than I expected. We sold about as many PSP's as DS's.

Curious how it went for other areas, my Target is backwards in terms of what I notice and what actual sales are.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d