By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Gran Turismo 5 set new first day record in Finland.

Gran Turismo 5 got Platinium status (equals to 20k in Finland) just one day after it came to the stores. Great achievement! Of course compared to big countries these are small numbers but this should show just how big this will be in whole Europe.  I also must say I have not seen single ad for this game so far so taking that in consideration even more impressive.

Around the Network

Fisrt first day record.

COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!

I have waited a long time for this moment, my fellow VGC friends!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

sadly, no record for france because of the early leak ...

Time to Work !

So are we going to get any early numbers from VGC?

Around the Network

Did it break any other records in EMEAA ? Other then the highest pre - ordered game in Italy.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

GT games are not about records for first day, week, these games usually have long legs and sell well in every territories.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
psrock said:

GT games are not about records for first day, week, these games usually have long legs and sell well in every territories.

This makes GT5 sales potential sound even better.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
psrock said:

This makes GT5 sales potential sound even better.

no, just disapointment

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Nice, for a game about legs it's doing rather nicely already

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!