By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Treyarch or Infinity Ward?

I still have respect (and always will) for IW because they did CoD4 but I'm starting to think maybe Treyarch is the better company.

- Infinity Ward puts out an amazing AAA game but NEVER supports it. So once glitches and in game exploits (ie One man army noob tubes) are discovered they become a huge problem that never goes away. They never fix things people ask them to.

- Treyarch on the other hand puts out a great maybe A or AA game. But the difference is they support the hell out of it! I bet not many of you knew there was a care package glitch in Black Ops when it came out. Well that's because Treyarch patched it in about a day. People whined about the sound in the game being bad, well guess what they patched it in a couple days. While I don't consider Treyarch as talented as IW they patch their game so often and make it so balanced that I'd say they are the better company.

Oh and Zombie mode rapes spec ops. And Dead Ops arcade is a blast too.

Around the Network

Cod 4= CodWAW^(MW2 (x)Black Ops(x)3)^5

treyarch though i havent played most call of dutys

Treyarch--because they made Spider-Man 2

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Infinity ward because COD4 is my favorite game.

but Black Ops>>>>>>>>Modern Warfare 2.

Around the Network

...You didn't make this a poll? For shame!

But put me in the Treyarch camp. They know how to make more than one game.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

I would say Infinity Ward, but since the restructuring I dunno. But to be honest I thought Treyarch did a horrible job with CoD 3 and CoD:W@W. So I have to say Infinity Ward.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

One year ago, I would have said Infinity Ward. But then came Modern Warfare 2, so I guess Modern Warfare 1 was their lucky shot.

Call of Duty 3, World at War and Black Ops were all developed by Treyarch, and IMO these are the best CoD games besides MW1.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Talal said:

Infinity ward because COD4 is my favorite game.

but Black Ops>>>>>>>>Modern Warfare 2.

Old Infinity Ward>New Infinity Ward>Treyarch

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive