By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - SO4 = Best selling SO in WEST & 2nd PS360 JRPG to sell over 1 MILLION!!!!

SO4 = Best selling SO in WEST & 2nd PS360 JRPG to sell over 1 MILLION!!!!

Well deserved!! 49 52.13%

NO the game sucked! 18 19.15%

Lies!! People on forums s... 10 10.64%

Kay kay kay kay kay {explodes} 17 18.09%

Total:94
darthdevidem01 said:
Shadowblind said:

I liked it a lot when I first played it.

And then I replayed Tales of Vesperia.

Took SO4 back to Gamestop the next day, 'kay.

PS: Tales of Vesperia had a single marketing attempt in America. One thing. An advert page in OXM.

That makes no sense.

In the same boat as you. Makes no sense to me either.

Around the Network
A203D said:
Soonerman said:

I find it fascinating that it has sold more in every territory on Xbox 360 vs. PS3. Oh, I remember the days when people said it was gonna sell better on PS3!!!! lol 

it did come out exclusively for 360 then was ported a while after (a year i think) so this explains it imo.

i havent played so i cant comment, but i suppose it couldnt have been worst than SO til the end of time, which i felt was a was, irronically, a waste of time.

Yeah, but didn't Tales of Vesperia sell better on PS3 in Japan?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
A203D said:
Soonerman said:

I find it fascinating that it has sold more in every territory on Xbox 360 vs. PS3. Oh, I remember the days when people said it was gonna sell better on PS3!!!! lol 

it did come out exclusively for 360 then was ported a while after (a year i think) so this explains it imo.

i havent played so i cant comment, but i suppose it couldnt have been worst than SO til the end of time, which i felt was a was, irronically, a waste of time.

yea it did vesperia 360 lost to it in that region but we will neva know if it could have outsold the 360 version in the other regions.

Mad55 said:
huaxiong90 said:
A203D said:
Soonerman said:

yea it did vesperia 360 lost to it in that region but we will veva know if it could have outsold the 360 version in the other regions.

I don't know...but I really hope Vesperia and Graces F hit the West. I want to replay Vesperia.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Shadowblind said:

PS: Tales of Vesperia had a single marketing attempt in America. One thing. An advert page in OXM.

That makes no sense.

It makes logical sense, when you play tales of vesperia...nothing can compare....might as well sell everything you own!

Around the Network
Acevil said:
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Shadowblind said:

That makes no sense.

It makes logical sense, when you play tales of vesperia...nothing can compare....might as well sell everything you own!

I have played and beat that game. I don't think it is as good as you claim, but it is good.

Wagram said:
Acevil said:
Wagram said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Shadowblind said:

That makes no sense.

I have played and beat that game. I don't think it is as good as you claim, but it is good.

I was joking, but I do love the game, best JRPG this generation from the HD front....pity I never got to play the superior ps3 version.

darthdevidem01 said:
Shadowblind said:

That makes no sense.

Of course it doesn't. I mean, theres no way that playing a game infinitely better then another game could make the first game seem worse by comparison. Especially not so much so that one would wish to rid themselves of a game already played because they know they won't replay it again.

Darn. I've been caught.

What can I say.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I am Proud that tri-Ace can produce a Million Selling JRPG that isnt DQ,FF, or Pokemon.

Gawd I love this company! and I await there next masterpiece on there new upgraded ASKA engine.

Go tri-Ace Go!

It's a terrible game, even worst than White Knight Chronicles. Feel free to disagree but for me tri-Ace is a shitty developer despite some good to decent games in the past and the average End of Eternity.

Fortunately the hope in the genre isn't lost yet since Xenoblade (already released in Japan), The Last Story, Ninonuki and Final Fantasy Versus XIII are coming next year.