By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So ..... do you guys still trust IGN?

i always trust gamespot because anyone who gives demon's souls goty deserves respect 

Around the Network

no, all their good writers and reviewers left. All that's left are people that make a blog spot reviewer look professional.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

They gave Resistance 2 9.5.

Biggest joke ever.

Take my love, take my land..

I stopped reading after you labelled GTAIV a "god awful game."

IGN remains one of the most credible, noteable and important publications in the history of video games to this day, and will do so for a long time to come.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

ChrisIsNotSexy said:
Faxanadu said:
PullusPardus said:
Grandia said:

GT5 is a disaster, 6 years in development, it cost 60 Million Dollar and GT5 is still unfinished. GT5 got what it deserve deal with it.

do i have to explain every time, or don't you guys even bother reading the very first line in the OP ?

It's just that you are talking only about GT5.

We all know it. Stop lying to yourself.

Man...stop pretending you know PullusPardus.

Next time,try not to spam a thread with the same message over and over again.You don't even know what you're talking about.

Stop lying to yourself.

Who are you and why are you so agressive?

Just relax a bit.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

They just made an article saying FFXIII is 2010's biggest disappointment.

Well, that's one thing they got right, I've never been so let down by a FF game since 8. Still doesn't mean I trust them, though; their original review score for it is still too high.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:
Boutros said:

Well, that's one thing they got right, I've never been so let down by a FF game since 8. Still doesn't mean I trust them, though; their original review score for it is still too high.

8 is when I stopped playing FF games.

Though not that I think the game is bad. Its just that I bought it and then never could be bothered to play it.....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

dunno001 said:
Boutros said:

I loved 8...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
dunno001 said:
Boutros said:

I loved 8...

Eh, to each their own. I give 8 credit for trying new things, unfortunately, none of them work out. Drawing? Junctioning? Summons with no penalty for use? Enemy levels tied to the level of the one person you can't remove from the party? (So you stick with the first 3 characters you get, or you end up with Squall and 2 punching bags.) I guess it gave us Tetra Master?

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

I trust them because they give me most of the info I need to decide on my own whether or not I want a game, especially when I watch their video reviews. Those take as long to watch as listening to a typical song, unlike the spoiler infested 10 minute video reviews most other sites do. I really don't care what they score a game as opposed to how much they tell me about it.

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7530/gohansupersaiyan239du.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://www.deviantart.com/download/109426596/Shippuden_Team_7_by_Tsubaki_chan.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> http://image.hotdog.hu/_data/members0/772/1047772/images/kepek_illusztraciok/Bleach%2520-%2520Ishida%2520Uryuu%25201.jpg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

3DS: tolu619

Wii U: FoyehBoys

Vita, PS3 and PS4: FoyehBoys

XBoxOne: Tolu619

Switch: Tolu619

Kugali - We publish comics from all across Africa and the diaspora, and we also push the boundaries of Augmented Reality storytelling. Check us out!

My thread for teaching VGC some Nigerian slangs