By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

lestatdark said:

Mew behind the truck all over again? :D

I wish, xD.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Around the Network
Immortal said:
lestatdark said:

Mew behind the truck all over again? :D

I wish, xD.

Meh, those were the days. Everyone and their mother created insane rumours for Pokemon Red/Blue, and everyone believed in them XD.

I miss Missigno

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

The Super Single line is a rude awakening, in comparison to the Single Line on the Battle Station >_>. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

Meh, those were the days. Everyone and their mother created insane rumours for Pokemon Red/Blue, and everyone believed in them XD.

I miss Missigno

I wasn't there, mind you. (born in 1997) But, well, since I lived in a rather, erm, internet-deprived community, we pretty came up with the same speculations ourselves without knowing that all the cool kids had found out about that stuff several years ago. I blame the internet for ruining Pokemon. Nobody's as gullible anymore. You can't spew nonsense and have people believe it, :(. Silly Google.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:
lestatdark said:

I miss Missigno

I wasn't there, mind you. (born in 1997) But, well, since I lived in a rather, erm, internet-deprived community, we pretty came up with the same speculations ourselves without knowing that all the cool kids had found out about that stuff several years ago. I blame the internet for ruining Pokemon. Nobody's as gullible anymore. You can't spew nonsense and have people believe it, :(. Silly Google.

Nah, 4chan ruined pokemon even worse than Google

Current PC Build

Around the Network
lestatdark said:

Why? What did 4chan do?

Immortal said:
lestatdark said:

Why? What did 4chan do?

They rule 34'd Pokemon

Current PC Build

I don't want to see Rule 34'd pokemon! D; Thankfully the image isn't working.

I hated mew behind the truck - I spent a long time trying to figure out how to move it. Those keys in the game corner just added to the mystery :o

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

I don't want to see Rule 34'd pokemon! D; Thankfully the image isn't working.

I hated mew behind the truck - I spent a long time trying to figure out how to move it. Those keys in the game corner just added to the mystery :o

Yeah, there were a lot of incomplete content in the original games that fueled a lot of those rumours xD. I really enjoyed in the Gen III remakes of Green/Red that they give hints about the mew "legend" and that there was actually something behind that truck, if you moved it with Strength. A worthless Lava Cookie xD.

Current PC Build

Unrelated, but if I use entralink to get people from white forest to move to my black city, will they leave the other player's white forest?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~