By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

lestatdark said:
radishhead said:

Beat the elite 4, but I can barely beat any of the trainers on R11 o.o

What should I do?

Do I need a new team? Current: Samurott, Sawk, Unfesant, Zebstrika, Reshiram and Gigalith

Your team is fine, though it would do better without that crappy Unfezant there and I would sugest looking into Eelektross as your electric pokemon (one of the best in the game, IMO).

What version do you have, White or Black? If you have White, Rufflet/Braviary is the best pick for a Flying pokemon

I've been looking for an unfezant replacement for a while now - any ideas? Also, yeah - Zebstrika will be changed over soon. 

I've got Pokemon black :p 

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Someone trade with me please.  I wanna evolve my Gurdurr already.

FC is 3739 8838 5312

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

Someone trade with me please.  I wanna evolve Gurdurr to evolve already. 

I"ll trade my gurdurr for yours unless you want it back cuz its not trained or anything

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:

I"ll trade my gurdurr for yours unless you want it back cuz its not trained or anything

It's a regular in my party so yes, it's trained.  I was hoping to do the full, trade and trade back.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:

It's a regular in my party so yes, it's trained.  I was hoping to do the full, trade and trade back.

ok we just trade are gurdurr's and than trade em right back ok with you?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:
killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:

Sure, I just need a FC from you now.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:
killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:

its 5071 3237 9936 I already got yours

killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:
killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:
killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:

My FC changed for some reason.  I'm guessing it's because I started my game on a DSL and I'm using my DSi XL.

new FC is 0475 7447 2285

Pixel Art can be fun.

radishhead said:
lestatdark said:
radishhead said:

Beat the elite 4, but I can barely beat any of the trainers on R11 o.o

What should I do?

Do I need a new team? Current: Samurott, Sawk, Unfesant, Zebstrika, Reshiram and Gigalith

Your team is fine, though it would do better without that crappy Unfezant there and I would sugest looking into Eelektross as your electric pokemon (one of the best in the game, IMO).

What version do you have, White or Black? If you have White, Rufflet/Braviary is the best pick for a Flying pokemon

I've been looking for an unfezant replacement for a while now - any ideas? Also, yeah - Zebstrika will be changed over soon. 

I've got Pokemon black :p 

I can give you a Rufflet if you want to then. I wouldn't recommend Vullaby. Even though it has good defenses, it isn't that useful.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

SmokedHostage said:
killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:
killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:
killeryoshis said:
SmokedHostage said:

My FC changed for some reason.  I'm guessing it's because I started my game on a DSL and I'm using my DSi XL.

new FC is 0475 7447 2285

registered(again) I'm on right now