By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - VGC Pokemon Black/White Thread

I intially thought that these are not appealing however after so long I have come to realise that quite varied and some are an improvement on the last two generations. They have taken a leap forward with Pure Flying for example and while some of the names are acceptable others are just terrible, Gear needs its name changed immediately. 

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:

I intially thought that these are not appealing however after so long I have come to realise that quite varied and are an improvement on the last two generations. They have taken a leap forward with Pure Flying for example and while some of the names are acceptable others are just terrible, Gear needs its name changed immediately. 

I really don't know what to say to this except that I strongly disagree.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

I intially thought that these are not appealing however after so long I have come to realise that quite varied and some are an improvement on the last two generations. They have taken a leap forward with Pure Flying for example and while some of the names are acceptable others are just terrible, Gear needs its name changed immediately. 

I really don't know what to say to this except that I strongly disagree.

I missed out on the "some", at least there is no Big Apple Pokémon amongst them. 

Here's some of my favorites:

He's so feisty, and so adorable! Probably my favorite design of this generation.

I love his heart nose and his big ol' smile. Too bad his stats are completely awful...

This guy does not want to be disturbed... and he has a snuggie!

So cuddly... so adorable... <3

He may be a candle, but he's the cutest candle I've ever seen. Just look at that smile! :3

Even with the boogers, he's so cute!

It's so FLUFFY!

I'm not sure whether it's scary or cuddly... all I know is that she's awesome!

Just an awesome looking Pokemon. Dark/Dragon typing is super awesome too...

Galaki said:

Smeags said:

OT: Ugh, every gen the designs get worse and more uninspired...

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

I love my fire types, but Doredia is the most beautyful grass type that I've seen since Roserade! I would like to comments on other eye-catching ones, but I'm on a tight schedule. Laters!

I hope that came out sarcastic, Cheebee. You're breaking my hart...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

Ok let me get this out of the way first...

I can't help but think that this Gen of Pokemon have the worst Pokemon designs ever overall. Definitely not 100% pleased about them at all.

So that's my only gripe about Black and White.

I'm getting White Version because of Zekrom. Best Looking Pokemon Ever.

And here's the Team I wish to achieve:

White Version =

Yes if you haven't noticed by now I'm a Dragon Pokemon Lover.

Black Version:

Noone loves Crimgan.

*cough*Cross-X*cough*

Pixel Art can be fun.

I just found these:

Cheebee said:
Galaki said:

Smeags said:

OT: Ugh, every gen the designs get worse and more uninspired...

Every time you see that pokemon, you'll think of that statue. You have been cursed :)