By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OUTCH ! GT5 first french review : 14/20 !!!!!

CGI-Quality said:
SleepWaking said:
darthdevidem01 said:
SleepWaking said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pyramid12 said:

Uhhh you guys know that this VERY SAME SITE gave GT5P 15/20.........let me say that again 15/20......

So according to this site Prolog is better than the full game.....LULZ!

Credibility is 3.....2.....1......gone!

Why??? Expectations have been raised since then, it might be a bad review I don't know I haven't played it yet, but this doesn't prove that.

I'll add the nail to this long due coffin called jeux.com's GT5 review:

JEUXVIDEO.COM reviews: 

*GT5 prologue 
Graphics 19/20 
Gameplay 16/20 
Durability 12/20 
Sound 15/20 
Overall 15/20 

*GT5 
Graphics 15/20 
Gameplay 14/20 
Durability 17/20 
Sound 15/20 
Overall 14/20 

IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT GT5 looses 4 points in graphics and 2 points in gameplay from prologue!!!

You really ahve a problem with abstract thinking don't you??? Are you by any change autistic or perhaps have ADHD.

You know that's considered an insult, correct?

Yeah...... whatever. For the record I don't try to be offensive or troll this game, I just think your all are taking it the wrong way. Hell today I have not been able to do anything useful because I can't focus on anything but this game. At the same time I also have friends who already have the game and are kinda disappointed by it, so I already made peace with it that this review might not be the only one like this.

edit: typing on a phone sucks...

Around the Network

They gave forza 3  17/20..

so the question is what did Forza 3 better?

Horrible AI and empty environements killed the GT5 score?

wow this is harsh:  If Gran Turismo was "The Real Driving Simulator" is no longer the case.

I'm sorry to tell you this Libellule, but JV.COM is one of the worst and the most hated website in France. You're French so you should know that too, et ne pas te mentir à toi même. :) Trusting this website is like trusting your ass when you eat a pineapple... This test is made by Rivaol, an anti PS3 tester (I'm not joking, check all the PS3 games he reviewed and laugh at the score they got). This test is not even a real one, he barely played the game, and reviewing it without the online is lulzish.

oh lol...they made a game for GT fans? Isn't that like....a good thing?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

SleepWaking said:
darthdevidem01 said:
SleepWaking said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pyramid12 said:

Uhhh you guys know that this VERY SAME SITE gave GT5P 15/20.........let me say that again 15/20......

Why??? Expectations have been raised since then, it might be a bad review I don't know I haven't played it yet, but this doesn't prove that.

JEUXVIDEO.COM reviews: 

*GT5 prologue 
Graphics 19/20 
Gameplay 16/20 
Durability 12/20 
Sound 15/20 
Overall 15/20 

*GT5 
Graphics 15/20 
Gameplay 14/20 
Durability 17/20 
Sound 15/20 
Overall 14/20 

IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT GT5 looses 4 points in graphics and 2 points in gameplay from prologue!!!

You really ahve a problem with abstract thinking don't you??? Are you by any change autistic or perhaps have ADHD.

Nope I actually got one of the highest scores in the country on the abstract section of the UKCAT....try again.

But since you base that on a post made on a forum I think I better start worrying!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:

So on another note, somebody said the reviewer gave Prologue 15/20, what'd they give Forza 3...that game got a 92 metacritic, and it will be hilarious if this game gets worse.

Forza 3 a 17

Forza 2 a 18

Times change, just because they scored Prologue higher doesn't mean it's the better game, it just deserved a 15 2 and a half years ago. Two and a half years later GT5 is only worth a 14.

And yeah, they can downscore the graphics if they like, GTP had nice looking cars overall, 2 and a half years later, GT5 has nice looking cars to, but the other 8/10 are not so pretty.

4k1x3r said:

I'm sorry to tell you this Libellule, but JV.COM is one of the worst and the most hated website in France. You're French so you should know that too, et ne pas te mentir à toi même. :) Trusting this website is like trusting your ass when you eat a pineapple... This test is made by Rivaol, an anti PS3 tester (I'm not joking, check all the PS3 games he reviewed and laugh at the score they got). This test is not even a real one, he barely played the game, and reviewing it without the online is lulzish.

what happens to your ass when you eat a pineapple? 0_0

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

CGI-Quality said:
SleepWaking said:
CGI-Quality said:
SleepWaking said:
darthdevidem01 said:
SleepWaking said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pyramid12 said:

JEUXVIDEO.COM reviews: 

*GT5 prologue 
Graphics 19/20 
Gameplay 16/20 
Durability 12/20 
Sound 15/20 
Overall 15/20 

*GT5 
Graphics 15/20 
Gameplay 14/20 
Durability 17/20 
Sound 15/20 
Overall 14/20 

You know that's considered an insult, correct?

Yeah...... whatever. For the record I don't try to be offensive or troll this game, I just think your all are taking it the wrong way. Hell today I have not been able to do anything useful because I can't focus on anything but this game. At the same I also have friends who already have the game and or kinda disappointed by it, so I already made peace with it that this review made not be the only one like this.

Alright, say that, but your comment about autism and ADHD is uncalled for.

Lostplanet22 said:

They gave forza 3  17/20..

so the question is what did Forza 3 better?

Horrible AI and empty environements killed the GT5 score?

they also gave NFS shift : 18/20 ...

Time to Work !

Ok I love this thread, one of the highest in your country wow. Don't worry I leave you all to it now.