By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - OUTCH ! GT5 first french review : 14/20 !!!!!

libellule said:
Baalzamon said:

So on another note, somebody said the reviewer gave Prologue 15/20, what'd they give Forza 3...that game got a 92 metacritic, and it will be hilarious if this game gets worse.

read first post

They gave it 3 worse than Forza 3?!?!?  Forza 3 may have aspects better, but where when referring to the game as a whole is it better?

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
libellule said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Was this the same review site that reviewed Heavy Rain before and was slammed by Sony for their credibilty?

no, jeuxvideo.com always give good rating (ala ign), so why this rating is VERY surprising : they are ball sucker

the website that gave bad rating and gave heavy rain a 6/10 is gamekult.com, I think their good writted review will come out tomorrow. I m expecting a 7/10 which is not that bad from gamekult.com. What I m sure is that their review will be good whatever the rating !

DUDE your thinking jeuxvideo.fr

This is jeuxvideo.com

I believe they are different things!

this review means nothing basically!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

hallowedbeeddie said:

does anyone know if that site is credicted by metacritic at all?, I tried to look but couln´t find anything :(

I think it is (not sure neverthless)

it is the biggest french website ...

Time to Work !

So according to this SITE.

Not only is GT5P better than the full game but the GRAPHICS are also better on GT5P?

LMAO!

Don't worry meta doesn't track french reviews

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
SleepWaking said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pyramid12 said:

Uhhh you guys know that this VERY SAME SITE gave GT5P 15/20.........let me say that again 15/20......

So according to this site Prolog is better than the full game.....LULZ!

Credibility is 3.....2.....1......gone!

Why??? Expectations have been raised since then, it might be a bad review I don't know I haven't played it yet, but this doesn't prove that.

I'll add the nail to this long due coffin called jeux.com's GT5 review:

JEUXVIDEO.COM reviews: 

*GT5 prologue 
Graphics 19/20 
Gameplay 16/20 
Durability 12/20 
Sound 15/20 
Overall 15/20 

*GT5 
Graphics 15/20 
Gameplay 14/20 
Durability 17/20 
Sound 15/20 
Overall 14/20 

IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT GT5 looses 4 points in graphics and 2 points in gameplay from prologue!!!

libellule said:
hallowedbeeddie said:

does anyone know if that site is credicted by metacritic at all?, I tried to look but couln´t find anything :(

.com was considered "big" ten years ago, it sucks now. .fr ftw.

darthdevidem01 said:
libellule said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Was this the same review site that reviewed Heavy Rain before and was slammed by Sony for their credibilty?

no, jeuxvideo.com always give good rating (ala ign), so why this rating is VERY surprising : they are ball sucker

the website that gave bad rating and gave heavy rain a 6/10 is gamekult.com, I think their good writted review will come out tomorrow. I m expecting a 7/10 which is not that bad from gamekult.com. What I m sure is that their review will be good whatever the rating !

DUDE your thinking jeuxvideo.fr

This is jeuxvideo.com

I believe they are different things!

this review means nothing basically!

NO

jeuxvideo.com is THE main french website with lot of asshole posters, lot of troll, and lot of praising review and rating

jeuxvideo.fr is another site, a lot more smaller

Time to Work !

CGI-Quality said:
darthdevidem01 said:
SleepWaking said:
CGI-Quality said:
Pyramid12 said:

Uhhh you guys know that this VERY SAME SITE gave GT5P 15/20.........let me say that again 15/20......

So according to this site Prolog is better than the full game.....LULZ!

Credibility is 3.....2.....1......gone!

Why??? Expectations have been raised since then, it might be a bad review I don't know I haven't played it yet, but this doesn't prove that.

I'll add the nail to this long due coffin called jeux.com's GT5 review:

JEUXVIDEO.COM reviews: 

*GT5 prologue 
Graphics 19/20 
Gameplay 16/20 
Durability 12/20 
Sound 15/20 
Overall 15/20 

*GT5 
Graphics 15/20 
Gameplay 14/20 
Durability 17/20 
Sound 15/20 
Overall 14/20 

IT MAKES NO SENSE THAT GT5 looses 4 points in graphics and 2 points in gameplay from prologue!!!

Stop it darth, you're just butthurt!

also, look at the durability score ... that one is great too

Time to Work !

poroporo said:
libellule said:
hallowedbeeddie said:

.com was considered "big" ten years ago, it sucks now. .fr ftw.

it is not good or bad

it is about traffic. I dont have datas. But I consider .com as the biggest (and shittiest) french website

it counts !

Time to Work !