By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - North Korea fires artillery at a populated South Korean Island

Cross-X said:
Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:

We have no one else to blame but 1 person.

South Korea's president Lee fuckin Myung Bak.

The douchebag has no clue of what his role is.

The previous South Korean President, Roh Moo Hyun just barely managed to establish a half stable relationship between North and South during his 4 years. Kim Jong Ill liked President Roh a lot. In fact he liked Roh so much that he invited him a few times over to North Korea and gave him precious mushrooms as welcoming gifts, etc and they would talk about how to strengthen their relationships. It was a very small yet effective step forward for a reunification of North and South Korea. But after his Presidency had ended that retard Lee took over, he managed to pretty much break the hard built relationship in one go.

He despises the North and stated that he would take strong action against North Korea. Bullshit. He hasn't done jackshit but piss off the North.

Earlier this year a South Korean Ship sank for some unknown reason initially and although there was no proof, Lee completely placed the blame on North Korea and stated that they were the ones who launched torpedoes at their ship and therefore sunk. North got seriously pissed off by this and the Chinese defended North Korea by sending their own agents to investigate the cause and it was shown by them that it wasn't a North Korean torpedo attack. South Korea's Lee dragged this stupid accusation out for at least a month until the Chinese got involved and shut them up.

This 'incident' as a result pretty much occurred all thanks to the dickhead Lee and North Korea is pretty much saying, Don't fuck around with us.

You do realize that your own governments position is that North Korea sunk that ship right?

Yes... Didn't I say that?

But the North didn't sink it and that is what makes Lee and his group of douchebags look like complete retards during that whole situation. And because of that the tension between North and South went to new heights when the entire thing could've been avoided, including this situation.

I saw no mention of Austrlia there.

Where is this "chinese proof".  Like I said, I want a link... I can't find anything on it... except all of the proof it was North Korean.

Afterall the investigation basically had stone cold proof.  

"propellers, motors and a steering section that international investigators say “perfectly match” those of a CHT-02D torpedo that North Korea sells abroad. What’s more, the blue marking was similar to one on a previously captured North Korean torpedo."

I hope you don't mean the "bubble jet" explination back in april... because that was ruled out by the investigation in May.  Or rather it did happen.... but because of the actual North Korean attack.  That's just how torpedo's work.

Even China as far as I know doesn't believe North Korea was innocent in that incident.

Around the Network

So the North Koreans didn't sink it?

Everything I've read indicates that they did, if you have some great evidence to show that its not the case, since thats what you're claiming, feel free to link to it, it would be most illuminating to read.

Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:
Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:

The previous South Korean President, Roh Moo Hyun just barely managed to establish a half stable relationship between North and South during his 4 years. Kim Jong Ill liked President Roh a lot. In fact he liked Roh so much that he invited him a few times over to North Korea and gave him precious mushrooms as welcoming gifts, etc and they would talk about how to strengthen their relationships. It was a very small yet effective step forward for a reunification of North and South Korea. But after his Presidency had ended that retard Lee took over, he managed to pretty much break the hard built relationship in one go.

He despises the North and stated that he would take strong action against North Korea. Bullshit. He hasn't done jackshit but piss off the North.

Earlier this year a South Korean Ship sank for some unknown reason initially and although there was no proof, Lee completely placed the blame on North Korea and stated that they were the ones who launched torpedoes at their ship and therefore sunk. North got seriously pissed off by this and the Chinese defended North Korea by sending their own agents to investigate the cause and it was shown by them that it wasn't a North Korean torpedo attack. South Korea's Lee dragged this stupid accusation out for at least a month until the Chinese got involved and shut them up.

This 'incident' as a result pretty much occurred all thanks to the dickhead Lee and North Korea is pretty much saying, Don't fuck around with us.

You do realize that your own governments position is that North Korea sunk that ship right?

But the North didn't sink it and that is what makes Lee and his group of douchebags look like complete retards during that whole situation. And because of that the tension between North and South went to new heights when the entire thing could've been avoided, including this situation.

Where is this "chinese proof".  Like I said, I want a link... I can't find anything on it... except all of the proof it was North Korean.

Afterall the investigation basically had stone cold proof.   The torpedo that hit matched the Korean Torepdo's they sell 100%.

Kaz I'm South Korean. That's why I know all all the things I mentioned in my first post.

Links:

http://newamericamedia.org/2010/05/did-an-american-mine-sink-the-south-korean-ship.php

http://coffee.windowstorussia.com/2010/07/north-korea-did-not-sink-the-south-korean-ship.html

And then you see this as to most of you people who think North Korea sunk the Ship:

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2010/09/205_72997.html

But read this part near the end:

“The Cheonan was split and sunk due to a shockwave and bubble effect generated by the underwater explosion of a torpedo. The detonation location was three meters to port from the center of the gas turbine room and at a depth of 6-9 meters,” it says.

The weapons system used in the attack was a CHT-02D torpedo with approximately 250 kilograms of explosives manufactured and used by North Korea, according to the report.

Maj. Gen. Yoon Jong-sung, head of the Ministry of National Defense’s Criminal Investigation Command, said the JIG had found a total of 36 traces of explosives consisting of RDX, HMX and TNT on the wreckage of the Cheonan.

But there were no such traces on the pieces of a torpedo found at the site of the incident, Yoon admitted. The JIG has called the torpedo parts one of the “decisive” pieces of evidence that prove North Korea’s involvement in the naval disaster.

Critics have cast doubts about the authenticity of the evidence presented by the investigators.

For example, the investigation team argued the “No. 1” inscribed in Korean on the propulsion section of the raised torpedo as conclusive evidence, but critics raised questions about how the lettering remained intact despite the heat of the explosion.

Cross-X said:
Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:
Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:

Afterall the investigation basically had stone cold proof.   The torpedo that hit matched the Korean Torepdo's they sell 100%.

Kaz I'm South Korean. That's why I know all all the things I mentioned in my first post.

Links:

http://newamericamedia.org/2010/05/did-an-american-mine-sink-the-south-korean-ship.php

http://coffee.windowstorussia.com/2010/07/north-korea-did-not-sink-the-south-korean-ship.html

That... sounds like conspiracy theory garbage quite honestly.  I'm sure they wished the stuff didn't survive the attack... but it did.

Sounds like the same kind of 9/11 was inside job garbage science.

Also, your articles don't even agree with each other on what happened.  One says american mine, the other says it just hit the ground.

The second would say the first is impossible!

Around the Network

I'd suggest reading this

http://forden.armscontrolwonk.com/archive/2709/rok-ship-typical-torpedo-damage

Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:
Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:

Where is this "chinese proof".  I want a link.

That would be the same if you need to go to jail because someone is murdered with an weapon built in the USA..and considering you are the only American living in that street you must have done it;.

Kasz216 said:
Cirio said:

Goddamn stop wasting resources in Afghanistan and freaking invade N.Korea, NATO! Shove democracy down their throats and break the barrier between North and South Korea like the Berlin wall. Seriously, they're the biggest threat to the world right now.

A war in Korea would be no different then a war in Afghanistan.

Well except SUPER pissing off the chinese.

North Korea borders China, NATO probably couldn't invade if they wanted to.

Think if China sent a bunch of troops to mexico to help with their druglord problem.

This one is all on China.

In a nutshell, the PRC (China) doesn't want an "American colony" right at their border. It would be the equivalent of about 36,000 Russians personnel in Canada or Mexico.

Any invasion of the DPRK (North Korea) that pressed too far north to the Yalu River (DPRK/PRC border) would simply turn into a complete repeat of history with China sending its troops across the border to defend its territory. 

The truth is, neither the ROK (South Korea) nor the PRC want the DPRK to collapse. Neither wants to deal with the flood of refugees that would cross both borders, and no one wants to foot the bill of reintegrating the Korean peninsula. 

Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:
Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:
Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:

Links:

That... sounds like conspiracy theory garbage quite honestly.  I'm sure they wished the stuff didn't survive the attack... but it did.

Sounds like the same kind of 9/11 was inside job garbage science.

Also, your articles don't even agree with each other on what happened.  One says american mine, the other says it just hit the ground.

That second link is a wrong link. I had it open but it wasn't the link I was supposed to provide.

Here: http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/23/world/la-fg-korea-torpedo-20100724

Lostplanet22 said:
Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:
Kasz216 said:
Cross-X said:

Where is this "chinese proof".  I want a link.

That would be the same if you need to go to jail because someone is murdered with an weapon built in the USA..and considering you are the only American living in that street you must have done it;.

That's... not even remotely true.

It'd be like if I was accused of killing someone, because they were killed by a weapon between my house and my neighbers house... my neighbor I hated.

It was a weapon I manufactured and used... and only sold to people on the other side of the world.

Also, my family and I routinly patrolled our lands and SHOT and tresspassers.

Yeah... I think any court in the world would convict you.