By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - North Korea fires artillery at a populated South Korean Island

Kasz216 said:

When Obama says we are going to run "Joint operations" with Korea later this month....

He means like, just wargames and patrols right?  Not actual bombings?

i have heard that we are sending warships(aircraft carrier, a few battleships and some subs) for "military exercises". i think that is what he meant. lets all hope this is all its going to be

Around the Network

the military exercises between the US and ROK were already planned before this incident

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

TX109 said:
Kasz216 said:

When Obama says we are going to run "Joint operations" with Korea later this month....

i have heard that we are sending warships(aircraft carrier, a few battleships and some subs) for "military exercises". i think that is what he meant. lets all hope this is all its going to be

Yeah i figured.  The report I saw said "joint operations" though which had me slightly concerned.

Its time for USA to drop the bomb on North Korea.

mrstickball said:

These are lines that were established and confirmed INTERNATIONALLY. If North Korea has a problem with the zones, they should take it to the UN, not through shelling an island and killing civilians. The article totally fails to mention that they did not attack the Korean military, they fired on civilian areas. They were only a few meters away from destroying a school with CHILDREN in it.

Yes, it stands up as being 'sane' when you fail to do any research.

Every sane person knows that anything like that not gonna work. UN is pretty nominal organization at this point. Though this do not justify their actions, of course.

Around the Network
TX109 said:
Kasz216 said:

We don't have any active battleships anymore. we are sending 2 cruisers with 122 VLS cells each, and 2 destroyers with 90 VLS cells each.

hobbit said:
TX109 said:
Kasz216 said:

We don't have any active battleships anymore. we are sending 2 cruisers with 122 VLS cells each, and 2 destroyers with 90 VLS cells each.

k...i dont know alot about his stuff. just that we sent alot of ships with weapons on them. my dad is the one who know about all this stuff(and trust me, he knows everything)