By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Confirmed: Xbox 360 at least 60% next week on Amazon UK

http://www.facebook.com/AmazonUK?v=wall#!/photo.php?fbid=145380518842753&set=a.142595482454590.21919.136154403098698&comments

Five days to go until Black Friday Deals Week kicks off on Amazon.co.uk. Keep checking back for details of deals including over 70% off Orchira pearl jewellery and over 60% off Microsoft Xbox consoles, www.amazon.co.uk/blackfriday

Could be the 4GB or 250GB, picture of a 4GB.  More likely 4GB Model as 250GB is currently out of stock. That means an brand new 360 could be yours for just £58!!!

Around the Network

£58...

Wow

Looks like I'm finally getting an Xbox!!

I would much prefer one of the 250GB ones. I know that you can replace the HDD, but it is not straightforward, are there are official replacement drives?

I just have to hope that they get the 250GB back in stock (and I get a chance to buy one before they sell out!)

Munkeh111 said:

I would much prefer one of the 250GB ones. I know that you can replace the HDD, but it is not straightforward, are there are official replacement drives?

I just have to hope that they get the 250GB back in stock (and I get a chance to buy one before they sell out!)

Same here!!

Around the Network

Holy. Shit.

Seece said:

Holy. Shit.

lol, good hey?

Can the Xbox 360 overtake the Wii in the UK?? I can't help but wonder...

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

damn it!!! wished I lived in the U.K.

How much will Kinect games be?