By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Keighley : First Two VGA Annoucements Tomorrow..BIOWARE FANS pay attention!

Keighley : First Two VGA Annoucements Tomorrow..BIOWARE FANS pay attention!

MASS EFFECT 3!! 57 64.04%

KOTOR 3 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! 16 17.98%

Dragon Age 2 Trailer 10 11.24%

Sonic Chronicles 2 Please! {silence} 0 0%

looolz who cares about Bi... 6 6.74%

Total:89

Geoff Keighley has stated that Spike TV are to reveal the first two world premieres set for the Video Game Awards tomorrow.

Writing on popular social media site Twitter, Keighley wrote “VGA rumors continue. We’ll share two world premiere announcements on Wednesday with many more to come over the next 4 weeks.”

This was followed by a further message from Patrick Buechner, Vice President of Marketing for Electronic Arts, who commented “BioWare fans pay attention.”

Buechner currently oversees marketing for EA’s RPG and MMO franchises, including Dragon Age, Mass Effect and Star Wars: The Old Republic. Could a Mass Effect 3 teaser be on the way?

The Spike TV Video Game Awards are due to take place on December 11th.

http://www.nintendo-universe.co.uk/2010/11/16/first-two-vga-announcements-tomorrow-bioware-fans-pay-attention/

Can't wait....ME3 teaseR?

KOTOR 3?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

ME3 is the most likely, but they could still surprise us...

I voted KOTOR 3, only because ME2 is not even a year old and I've been waiting for KOTOR 3 for so long! ME3 wouldn't hurt though.

Munkeh111 said:

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Munkeh111 said:

I am just going to say no on KOTOR 3, the most likely is something Jade Empire related or an entirely new game if it is not ME 3 related

Also, are we sure it is actually a new game

Around the Network

I have a instinctive feeling this will be Dragon Age 2 related, but my instinct usually sucks.

Uncharted 3 to keep in the patten like last year 

and people saying there wont be Uncharted 3, well sequels have an average 2 years development cycle compared to 3 for starting new IP. While some games are different i believe u3 will be announced. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Dragon Age 2 trailer...I'm willing to bet my ass on it.

Usually, the VGA trailers and all are known to us from the beginning, with game announcements and all happening on the day of the VGAs it self...it would be an anti-climax to show it now unless the game hasn't released.

Probably 360 exclusive DLC for the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2.

Rainbird said:

I voted KOTOR 3, only because ME2 is not even a year old and I've been waiting for KOTOR 3 for so long! ME3 wouldn't hurt though.

I agree with you. It's only been a year and I'm not over the mess of ME2. I disagree with you that ME3 would most likely hurt. It's too soon to hurt me again .

For some reason I simply could not get into KOTOR (or 2) despite trying to play them on multiple separate occassions. I really want to like the series as Bioware are experts in their craft and Star Wars is just extremely rich in depth and possibility. The gameplay just didn't do it for me I guess. KOTOR 3 would give me another chance.