By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Here is an Interesting thought on GT5 sales using logic

Using some very scientific logic here, based off of previous assertions of logic accepted by many and doubted by few

Logic using the Halo series as an example, it has been stated that halo odst will not push 360 sales nor will halo reach not push 360 sales nor sell more than halo 3, BECAUSE anyone that wanted/wants Halo reach/ odst will have already purchased a 360 for halo 3, nor should reach sell more because again anyone that wanted a halo game ever bought halo 3

Now unto GT5, I know right off the bat some will dis credit my logic on this and say proloug was a demo and the such, but it was out for an extremly long time in between the release of the gt5 full game, so my logic states that ANYONE that is even remotly interested in gt5 has purchased or downloaded gt5 p- so in all the game will sell close to 5 million throught its entire lifetime based off fool proof logic that is widely accepted amongst users here and abroad, we shall see if my logic holds up, and i am aware of all the news surrounding this game such as the so called 500k shipped to france alone, if you believe that hype i have some swamp land for sale

Around the Network
Halo_Reach said:

Using some very scientific logic here, based off of previous assertions of logic accepted by many and doubted by few

Logic using the Halo series as an example, it has been stated that halo odst will not push 360 sales nor will halo reach not push 360 sales nor sell more than halo 3, BECAUSE anyone that wanted/wants Halo reach/ odst will have already purchased a 360 for halo 3, nor should reach sell more because again anyone that wanted a halo game ever bought halo 3

Now unto GT5, I know right off the bat some will dis credit my logic on this and say proloug was a demo and the such, but it was out for an extremly long time in between the release of the gt5 full game, so my logic states that ANYONE that is even remotly interested in gt5 has purchased or downloaded gt5 p- so in all the game will sell close to 5 million throught its entire lifetime based off fool proof logic that is widely accepted amongst users here and abroad, we shall see if my logic holds up, and i am aware of all the news surrounding this game such as the so called 500k shipped to france alone, if you believe that hype i have some swamp land for sale

Can we take a bet on this? Please?

If GT5 sells more than 5 Million units, I win. If it sells less... You lose?

{Please anyone put a facepalm figure here}

This is such a facepalm that a facepalm made of facepalms is needed. By the way are you even serious about the shit your wrote here OP? -_- Are GT5 haters so desperate that they need thread like this, to see if anyone is charing their haters thoughts? Haters gonna hate real soon. =D

Carl2291 said:
Halo_Reach said:

Can we take a bet on this? Please?

If GT5 sells more than 5 Million units, I win. If it sells less... You lose

what would you like to bet? and do you have anything to add to the discussion? as to why you think it will sell more?

Around the Network

again, with the silly pictures and stuff with no such discussion, i wish i could mod that crap outta my thread so we can have an adult  discussion here

I see what you are saying, however, I think GT5 will sell 7-8 million instead, 3.5 million this year, 3 million next, 1.5 million next

Halo_Reach said:

again, with the silly pictures and stuff with no such discussion, i wish i could mod that crap outta my thread so we can have an adult  discussion here

This thread was doomed the second you posted it, because I don't know if you realize how erm... how... well you understood, your logic is, but if it really is this way in your head currently, then there's nothing we can do for you...

What about GT4: P sales compared to GT4 sales?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Halo_Reach said:

Adult discussion with no logic?

Ok. For me GT5 will sell 5-6 million this fiscal year only (ends March 31th).

This is not a case of comparison between Halo 3 and Reach becase Halo 3 is the first Halo on 360... like GT5 is the fist GT for PS3.