By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony cuts PSP Go's price twice in three weeks, will it save the platform?

It doesn't need saving. It was one variation of a machine that was already highly successful.  An experiment for a future machine, which aslo seems to be tha case now.  If anything this is too get last minute digital exposure before PSP2.  Kind of like selling the PS Eye before Move was even announced.

Around the Network
sully1311 said:

ITS AN ERROR: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/11/15/second-pspgo-price-cut-listing-an-error/

Sorry, still £159.99

LOL makes some comments look funny.

sully1311 said:

ITS AN ERROR: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/11/15/second-pspgo-price-cut-listing-an-error/

Sorry, still £159.99

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Its a shame this is fake,  it needs it.   I would buy one if they dropped the price in the US.  If they have a Black Friday deal for one at around what the other PSPs are going for I would wait in line for it on Black Friday.

Vetteman94 said:

Its a shame this is fake,  it needs it.   I would buy one if they dropped the price in the US.  If they have a Black Friday deal for one at around what the other PSPs are going for I would wait in line for it on Black Friday.

the fact it's currently at over 60million disagrees with you.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
Vetteman94 said:

What does it's total sales have to do with it's current sales (and thus need for a price cut)

Besides this is about the PSPGo, which has certainly not done 60 million of anything.

TWRoO said:
Ajescent said:
Vetteman94 said:

What does it's total sales have to do with it's current sales (and thus need for a price cut)

Besides this is about the PSPGo, which has certainly not done 60 million of anything.

True.

I like the PSP.  I'd like the PSP go too, except

A) It's more expensive which is just weird since Sony is getting more of a benefit then I am on downloadble titles.

B) I already have PSP games!

Well that and my wireless router COMPLETELY sucks and for some reason I can't get my regular PSP to detect the signal.

Ajescent said:
Vetteman94 said:

The fact it's currently at over 60million disagrees with you.

I didnt realize the PSP Go was that big of a success.  I guess I should just buy one then and shut up and be like the other 60M people who got it

Kasz216 said:
TWRoO said:
Ajescent said:
Vetteman94 said:

True.

I like the PSP.  I'd like the PSP go too, except

A) It's more expensive which is just weird since Sony is getting more of a benefit then I am on downloadble titles.

B) I already have PSP games!

Well that and my wireless router COMPLETELY sucks and for some reason I can't get my regular PSP to detect the signal.

I know the PSP wont connect/cant find a connection if it has a security setup that it does not recognize.  You should look into that.

Vetteman94 said:
Ajescent said:
Vetteman94 said:

The fact it's currently at over 60million disagrees with you.

I didnt realize the PSP Go was that big of a success.  I guess I should just buy one then and shut up and be like the other 60M people who got it

I always consider the pspgo as part of the psp family, regardless of what itteration it was, it's still a psp. The psp is not as bad/dead as people make out, games like  MGS peace walker, GoW: GoS, KH:BBS  prove that.