By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii breaks 16 mil, PS3 breaks 7 mil

And Soriku missed that the Xbox 360 will hit 15 million next week :P

Around the Network

wow, the 360 is literally riding off america's back. seems like 360 will dominate home territory.

and hopefully this week DS hits 60 million!!!

Did you really have to give the source Soriku? I think we all know what the source is.

<_<

and I wonder when the Wii will surpass the 360 sales in the Americas. 

Im a little upset on how far the Wii dropped from last week im gonna assume its a supply side issue not demand.

"Like you know"

Around the Network

definatley a supply issue. maybe they sent more shipments to other regions . it doesnt matter though, world wide sales show that demand is only *significantly* high for 360 in america.

Woo Wii really getting hit by shortages haha. Let's 360 take a week now we'll not here the end of it from 360 fans. God damnit.

I really Wonder how much Wii's have to be in store to really satisfy its demand. All in All a pretty healthy console market, Thats just great for us as gamers.

Nintendo & Sony Supporter

Currently own- DS, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3 DreamCast.

Man i have too many consoles..... 

Quotes to live by!

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"- Helen Keller

"i am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward"-Thomas Edison

"Man is not the creature of circumstancesCircumstances are the creatures of men"

BornFirst. said:
I really Wonder how much Wii's have to be in store to really satisfy its demand. All in All a pretty healthy console market, Thats just great for us as gamers.

If by the end of 2007, Nintendo had shipped 30 million Wiis, and kept a constant shipping rate of 2.5 million a month thereon after at least for the next year then yes they could have probably met the demand.  That's just how collosal it is everywhere.

Zucas said:
BornFirst. said:

If by the end of 2007, Nintendo had shipped 30 million Wiis, and kept a constant shipping rate of 2.5 million a month thereon after at least for the next year then yes they could have probably met the demand.  That's just how collosal it is in America and Europe.

Fix'd.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.