By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Pach-Attack uses VGchartz

sweet but also post it in here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=17185

Around the Network

wow they really did!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Great but not all that surprising since he made an appearance in an analyst debate here on VgChartz. It's nice to see the site get such mainstream recognition.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

I would say Gametrailers uses Vgchartz since they make the video.

Tease.

postofficebuddy said:

Great but not all that surprising since he made an appearance in an analyst debate here on VgChartz. It's nice to see the site get such mainstream recognition.

^ This

I suspect the two were decided on at the same time, and we shall see more of Pachter in the future in VGChartz news segments

Around the Network

Should we stop saying that he's an idiot now?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

Should we stop saying that he's an idiot now?

Nope, he's just a slightly smarter idiot. Maybe we should call him misguided or dillusional rather then idiot.

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

I thought his response on NextBox and blu-ray was very interesting. I don't see them using DVD in the next generation, but I think his points about MS not wanting to have Sony see a dime from their console sales is also valid. It'll be interesting to see what MS do here. They are really talking up download and streaming, they might do a bit of an Onlive.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix