By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect Adventures to be a 20 million seller? (I'm dead serious)

Will surpass 15 mill by end of this year with flying colours!

Around the Network

A year late to this thread, but yes it will pass 20M ;P

spurgeonryan said:
Millenium said:
A year late to this thread, but yes it will pass 20M ;P

Sure.. easy for you to make a prediction now that its almost too its mark and we all know how popular it is now. 

i say 30 million by Dec. 1st 2012

Exactly

30 million by Dec. 1st 2012? I say 27.5 million by Dec 1st 2012.  See you in this thread next year!

75% there, 15.5~ end of year

Hitler should be steadily rising from his grave right about now.

Really now that is just talking out your ass.Kincect will not sell 20 million in 2 years

Kinect Adventures has been out for a few days, and people are predicting it will outsell San Andreas on the PS2, which at 18.53 million sales is the best-selling single-platform non-Nintendo game.

Ok....no, seriosusly no.

Two words for nonsense: NO WAY.

Wagram said:

Hitler has a better chance ofcoming back to life.

I think its a lot more likely that I become the Prime Minister of Norway to be honest.

Tigerlure on 13 November 2010

IT WILL! Just you wait and see!

Oh wait...

Anyway I'll be surprised if Kinect gets 15m, let alone 20m.

it is more likely that a teleportation(sp) device is released before that happens :P

Ah yes this thread

All hail the master preduckter!

Around the Network

Well the game is bundled I am not surprised it is on its way to 20mil!
Kudos to OP for making such a bold prediction which is definitely on its way to come true!

Jan 2 2012.... Im from the future...

It is possible now.

Yay!!!

I really hope MS gives us an update at this yeas CES.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Seece said:

75% there, 15.5~ end of year

Hitler should be steadily rising from his grave right about now.

Really now that is just talking out your ass.Kincect will not sell 20 million in 2 years

Kinect Adventures has been out for a few days, and people are predicting it will outsell San Andreas on the PS2, which at 18.53 million sales is the best-selling single-platform non-Nintendo game.

Ok....no, seriosusly no.

Two words for nonsense: NO WAY.

Wagram said:

Hitler has a better chance ofcoming back to life.

I think its a lot more likely that I become the Prime Minister of Norway to be honest.

Tigerlure on 13 November 2010

IT WILL! Just you wait and see!

Oh wait...

Anyway I'll be surprised if Kinect gets 15m, let alone 20m.

it is more likely that a teleportation(sp) device is released before that happens :P

Oh man, it's Evil Seece.....I like it. I think people should do what you did here more often, hell maybe they do in other forums but I wouldn't know, I usually stay in my neck of the woods. That's some good shit though Seece, I hope it catches on.

I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Brave and accurate prediction! Now that it's sold so far around 15+ million - especially considering it took the Xbox 360 another year, the close of 2007, to reach 16 million.

And the voice search through be hasn't hit a month old yet. I think Kinect is so much more than just motion gaming.

Any stocks you suggest I buy, toastboy44562 while you are making predictions?

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!