By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mii in SSBB?

Do you think that SSBB will have a generic spot open for people to import their Mii. Obviosly is would have a predeterminded skill set and all so no matter whos Mii it was they would play the same, but what do you guys think. That would be a good selling point with some of those casuals that like their Mii's if they could use them in SSBB.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

I'm going to agree with Soriku. I think wii's are going to kinda be ignored in a lot of ways.

Mii to replace Sandbag!!!!

That would be awesome!!! XD 

They already said the sandbag would make an apperance while you wait for the online battle to start.

"Like you know"

I want to see Miyamoto in brawl

Around the Network

Yes, I know that rudy. but I just think it would be nice if the mii would replace sandbag. It won't happen, but it would be hilarious!

Miis moves? hmmmm.
normal moves could be the boxing version of your Mii.
Special moves could be a baseball bat hit [up special]...although there is one already. another could be serving Tennis balls [side special] and the down special [recovery?] could be a bubble [like "pose Mii"]

And the Final Smash could be a woolen cow [from "Charge!"] that you ride around and run others down with.

I think it would be cool if you could spec a Mii. Like there would be 20 different moves and you just kind of pic. You could also move a slider from light weight and fast to slow and heavy.

Has the potential to ruin the game though. Even if Mii's suck I'm sure many people would be annoyed online if they keep seeing them in matches up against the otherwise pure-hardcore VG characters.

If you choose from YOUR miis, and the moves are good & make sense, then yes, I would like to see miis fight Mario, Snake, & Sonic. :)

Miis would have a Wii Sports based moveset. What else?

B moves:
Up: uppercut with boxing gloves (and recovery)
Neutral: Hold to wind up with a baseball. Longer you hold, the stronger you pitch. tilt the control stick to aim the pitch.
Toward: Bowl a bowling ball on the ground. Smash B to bowl faster.
etc.

It'd be easy enough to do.

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks