By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mii in SSBB?

I want the Mii's!

They'd probably use all Wii Fit, Wii Play, Wii Sports stuff :P

Wiimote Smack for Mii's Up B FTW!

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
Wii Sports =/= Miis.

I REALLY, REALLY want Miis in Super Smash Bros Brawl. I would take Miis over Sonic, Snake, maybe even Samus.

The possibilities of funny, custom characters being able to fight in Brawl would give the game infinite replayability and fun.

Chuck Norris vs. Jesus? Check. Hitler vs. Mario vs. Darth Vader vs. myself? Check. The Office cast duking it out, Morgan Freeman vs Gordon Freeman vs Peter Griffin vs. Link, 3 Pokemon Trainers vs. Charlie Brown? Check.

But I wouldn't want a baseball bat, bowling balls, etc...for moves. Then all those awesome characters woudn't be as cool...they should just have melee moves, and perhaps a Wii-related Final Smash.

I actually never thought of that. This WOULD be damn cool...

However, if Mario Strikers Charged taught me anything it's the fact that Mii faces can be made to look pretty disturbing, like when 'Wangface" was the highest ranking striker of the day.

Maybe if they limited it to friend code battles, but there's an opportunity for some nasty Mii faces otherwise. 

"I mean, c'mon, Viva Pinata, a game with massive marketing, didn't sell worth a damn to the "sophisticated" 360 audience, despite near-universal praise--is that a sign that 360 owners are a bunch of casual ignoramuses that can't get their heads around a 'gardening' sim? Of course not. So let's please stop trying to micro-analyze one game out of hundreds and using it as the poster child for why good, non-1st party, games can't sell on Wii. (Everyone frequenting this site knows this is nonsense, and yet some of you just can't let it go because it's the only scab you have left to pick at after all your other "Wii will phail1!!1" straw men arguments have been put to the torch.)" - exindguy on Boom Blocks

I agree - Mii's are a shoe in... there is no chance they wouldn't be included would there?