By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pichu_pichu said:
I want to see Miyamoto in bra

ewe

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

@eab

yea G & W
and Jigglypuff are hardcore VG charaters...

seriously, if they let people use their own Mii then it would make sense! You don't have to use them- it would be a Game and Watch type player

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

They could just disallow the Miis in online. Problem solved.

And I agree, they could simply allow you to choose from a list of different moves (ie B could be Mario's fireballs, A could be some kind of sword, etc.)

pichu_pichu said:
I want to see Miyamoto in brawl

we all do, and god (Satoru Iwata).

I predict that Miis will replace Mr. Game & Watch as the final unlockable character.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck
Around the Network

^I'm glad you thought of that prediction all by yourself : )

J/k ya

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

I hope they don't, it would be annoying

I think Miis will make it into Brawl. I also think their weight/speed/power/etc will be determined by the size you make them in the Mii channel. I think you will be able to pick which Mii to use each time you pick it, but it will remember which ones you use most often and have them on the front page.

I think, given the premise of Smash Bros, it'd be really foolish of Nintendo not to include the Miis.

SW-5120-1900-6153

I think there's going to be a Wii Channel stage where it'll flip between channels and VC games (Donkey Kong!) as you fight and Mii character option. I expect this to be announced only days before Japanese launch.

Wii Sports =/= Miis.

I REALLY, REALLY want Miis in Super Smash Bros Brawl. I would take Miis over Sonic, Snake, maybe even Samus.

The possibilities of funny, custom characters being able to fight in Brawl would give the game infinite replayability and fun.

Chuck Norris vs. Jesus? Check. Hitler vs. Mario vs. Darth Vader vs. myself? Check. The Office cast duking it out, Morgan Freeman vs Gordon Freeman vs Peter Griffin vs. Link, 3 Pokemon Trainers vs. Charlie Brown? Check.

But I wouldn't want a baseball bat, bowling balls, etc...for moves. Then all those awesome characters woudn't be as cool...they should just have melee moves, and perhaps a Wii-related Final Smash.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )