By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA Up!!! (Nov 6, 2010)

Zlejedi said:
Demotruk said:
FreeTalkLive said:
Zlejedi said:

Which countries in others have Wii sold without Wii Sports?

Because the number of sports < Wii by 17k so pretty masive diffrence.

Several including South Korea.

And the Mario box doesn't contain WSR, I think?

According to google it does.

PAL version?

http://www.wii-bundles.com/new-super-mario-red-wii-console

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

PS3 doesn't even have Others anymore...I will wait until Worldwide #'s to state what I think about this week...and I will be nice about it...for now.

Here we go......lol.

While it is good to see the Wii pulling back up, the PS3 is as healthy as can be. That's really where it's at.

I was going to wait until the W.W #'s came in but if you want we can have this discussion now Lol...

Amazing numbers for PS3. X360 doing very good too, should jump after Kinect launch in EU.

The Fight; Time Crisis - Yet another Move only games flops. And in the Moves strongest territory.

Concerning everything that'll be released as weekly sales for EMEAA, I'll just wait till next adjustments =D

4k1x3r said:

Concerning everything that'll be released as weekly sales for EMEAA, I'll just wait till next adjustments =D

You don't need to say it twice in the same thread.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Around the Network
Beuli2 said:

Still not the one I'm talking about, but yeah, NSMB Wii will be the second best selling-non bundled game this year (except for those few bundles now) right after Xbox360 COD Black Ops.

Heh, with over 6m sold already this year I wouldn't be shocked if NSMBWii outdoes Black Ops this year without including bundles. MKWii did ~2.87m in it's second holiday season (last 11 weeks of the year). However, we'll never know as we don't get a breakdown of the bundles as there are two, one for NSMBWii and one for Wii Sports Resort. Not saying it will, just saying it might be closer than you think

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Demotruk said:
Zlejedi said:
Demotruk said:
FreeTalkLive said:
Zlejedi said:

PAL version?

It says so on the picture:

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

*Sound Of Rain said:
CGI-Quality said:
*Sound Of Rain said:

PS3 doesn't even have Others anymore...I will wait until Worldwide #'s to state what I think about this week...and I will be nice about it...for now.

Here we go......lol.

While it is good to see the Wii pulling back up, the PS3 is as healthy as can be. That's really where it's at.

I was going to wait until the W.W #'s came in but if you want we can have this discussion now Lol...

You're just afraid to express your giddiness over Wii sales when it's still probable that the PS3 might outsell it worldwide.  There.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Zlejedi said:
Demotruk said:
Zlejedi said:
Demotruk said:
FreeTalkLive said:
Zlejedi said:

PAL version?

It says so on the picture:

Errr... that says Wii Sports not Wii Sports Resort.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

*Sound Of Rain said:

Yeah true, but 70,000 more than the 360 and just 8000 shy of the wii is still reasonably good imo. and if you look at the software as well theres been nothing major out for the PS3 for a while, so its still pretty good i think.