By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Black Friday SALES!!!

If you guys want to discuss tv's you should start a separate thread. I came here to see the black friday deals.

Anyone can guess. It takes no effort to throw out lots of predictions and have some of them be correct. You are not and wiser or better for having your guesses be right. Even a blind man can hit the bullseye.

Around the Network
Grimes said:

If you guys want to discuss tv's you should start a separate thread. I came here to see the black friday deals.

Which are on the first page and no one's forcing you to read what we're posting :)

PS3 Will Be King By 2016.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Wow Toys R Us has some pretty good deals....and why does Best Buy not have any deals on a 360?

when do you guys have black friday in the US?

leaked best buy deal

55" SONY BRAVIA 3D TV KDL model ony $1,355.55

mM
Around the Network
Siko1989 said:

when do you guys have black friday in the US?

On the 26th of November.

PS3 Will Be King By 2016.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

When do we find out about Amazon's deals?

I've been following www.black-friday.net.  Just waiting for newegg to list their deals.

So I think I'm gonna get that 40" Westinghouse LCD from Target for $300.  Has anybody played games on a TV with an 8ms response time before?  Is that negligible, or is it scary enough to make me pay more for something else?

Just as an FYI, Walmart's BF ad has leaked but my site and others are not listing it detailed yet as Walmart is very quick with the litigation. I have a copy saved on my PC and its pretty damn good.

As soon as bfads.net releases it when Walmart's permission, I'll edit the OP with the ads. But here is some textual gaming related information.

First off, some stuff will be starting at midnight on FRiday, while rest starts 5am.

5AM:
$90 DS Lites
$200 360 with free MAss Effect 2 and Modern Warfare 2
$300 PS3 with free Uncharted 2, Medal of Honor, some movie and can't tell what it is
$250 Wii 25th anniversary bundle (you know whats in that) with Epic Mickey. So this is in reality just the 25th mario bundle with Epic Mickey attached. No real sale beyond individual prices.

12:01AM:
$30 assorted games from all consoles, some pretty good/new. (NBA Jam, red dead redemption, medal of honor, CoDMW2, Madden '11, NBA 2K11 Jordan, etc).
$10 for a ton of other games (ex. God of War collection, Infamous, Red Steel 2, Killzone 2, CoDMW, etc)
$7 for 60 other random mostly older or crapware.
$35 halo reach
$75 for band hero FULL set

Plus various TV deals and other great stuff.

Yikes! $35 Halo Reach! $75 for a band hero and $90 for DS Lite? Kinda wish I lived in US with those kinds of deals floating around.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.