By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamestops see ample Kinect Supply

who cares....?

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions

Around the Network
Dexorosorous said:

who cares....?

Mostly Sony fans apparently.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Dexorosorous said:

who cares....?

Who cares about the sales of a new gaming peripheral? On a site about tracking the sales of all things gaming related?

Nobody. We're all discussing the scores to last weeks football game. Man, I can't believe Alabama lost. Er, again.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Sold out everywhere in chicago, so I don't see what you are all talking about failure.

Mr Puggsly said:
SpartenOmega117 said:

All i know is that most of the people in my school are not excited about this. Microsoft is expecting to sell 5 million this holiday. I think they should bump it back down to 3-4 million

No duh.

Most high school kids are just into booze, weed, and dry humping. Its an awkward age.

Your high school has little reflection on what other demographics want.

Hey we play pokemon in my highschool so it isn't wrong all the time.

Former something....

Around the Network

It looks like KINECT is gonna do good but its probably not going to drive sales sky high.

Shadowblind said:
Dexorosorous said:

who cares....?

Who cares about the sales of a new gaming peripheral? On a site about tracking the sales of all things gaming related?

Nobody. We're all discussing the scores to last weeks football game. Man, I can't believe Alabama lost. Er, again.

Yeah, what a shame.

The hardware bundles have been making a killing in amazon (the standalone unit still sold out) in the last 10 days or so (with the 250gb bundle never leaving the top-10 and the 4GB bundle being in the top25 constantly) and i think it is positive that MS is keeping up with the demand.

I expect huge xbox360 numbers in the November and December NPDs  and great software sales for kinect games.

libellule said:
Jordahn said:

My local Gamestop tells me that Kinect isn't selling very well and there are plenty still in the back.

you should create a thread about the kinect failure then

it would compensate the ones created about kinect success ...

Ya that would be great.  So you guys can be eating crow when the NPD comes out.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Mr Puggsly said:
libellule said:

you should create a thread about the kinect failure then

it would compensate the ones created about kinect success ...

Well I've seen you spew crap in threads that praise Kinect and pile on in flaimbait threads.

I pin the Kinect being the massive failure it is on you.

so true considering I think kinect will be succcess ...

but I knew you were blind before this post, no worry

Time to Work !