By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Gamestops see ample Kinect Supply

2 things

1. they said its selling so well but MS is being quick to resupply......thats a good thing guys

2. Kinect is aimed for casuals.........casuals would go to bestbuy, futureshop, kmart, walmart......stores like those. 

I dont see casuals going to dedicated game stores like gamestop. 

Around the Network

well even if kinect isnt selling out.......itll sure outsell Move.....and that is still a victory

whoah

account2099 said:

2 things

1. they said its selling so well but MS is being quick to resupply......thats a good thing guys

2. Kinect is aimed for casuals.........casuals would go to bestbuy, futureshop, kmart, walmart......stores like those. 

While visiting the mom-in-law last Saturday, I stopped into a Best Buy...

But I think SONY is behind Kinect being in stock at this Best Buy.  Just look at the first pic.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Around the Network
Jordahn said:
account2099 said:

2 things

But I think SONY is behind Kinect being in stock at this Best Buy.  Just look at the first pic.

Are you trying to convince people it's not selling well?

daroamer said:
Jordahn said:
account2099 said:

2 things

Are you trying to convince people it's not selling well?

Nope.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

Jordahn said:
account2099 said:

2 things

Looks it sold alot of games from that first pic. Every shelf is missing some stand alone units too. Also looked like several bundles had sold. Good thing they have a good stock so they can keep selling more. Although it looks like they are short on kinect games

I like how some people are so dedicated to hating something that they would go to a store while visiting their parents with a camera to snap a pic of a Kinect shelf

Sig thanks to Saber! :D 

nice pics.......they only proved how MS is quick to resend new shipments.