By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goldeneye weekly 'league' thread...

bazmeistergen said:
Conegamer said:

ASounds cool, are the servers region-locked?

If so then I can't play :(

Also, this is a sticky almost instantly, so well done!

They are not region-locked. Good times.

Cool, I'm gonna get it for a Christmas Present now apparantly (due to Sonic Colours!) but after that I'd be more than happy to play!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
bazmeistergen said:
Conegamer said:

Cool, I'm gonna get it for a Christmas Present now apparantly (due to Sonic Colours!) but after that I'd be more than happy to play!

Excellent!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

bazmeistergen said:
Conegamer said:
bazmeistergen said:
Conegamer said:

Excellent!

I was hoping to find a picture of Mr Burns for this but I couldn't find one, Google is playing up again :(

But Still, excellent indeed! I'm glad that I'l be able to do this one, because the Monster Hunter one was region locked...

Also, one last question, is that time GMT or PMT?

GMT due to my Britishness!

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

bazmeistergen said:

GMT due to my Britishness!

YAY! GO UK!

*ahem*

That's good, otherwise I'd have to get up at around 4AM to play it, and that isn't feesible every weekend!

Around the Network

Added everyone except for Tarheel will add you later if you want

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

*needs to buy game*

I'll get GoldenEye 007 soon.

Soon as you get it let us know ya codes peeps.

Yes.

goldeneye