By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goldeneye weekly 'league' thread...

amp316 said:
Killeryoshis cheats at this game.

You just jeoluos

@flagstad

You predicted correct

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network
flagstaad said:
amp316 said:

I have played with and against him and he seems like a honest player, he should be in a very high level right now, the last time I check he was in level 39 or something like that.

I was just kidding about Killeryoshis.

I accuse anyone that has better stats than me at a game of cheating.  That's just how I am.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
flagstaad said:
amp316 said:

I have played with and against him and he seems like a honest player, he should be in a very high level right now, the last time I check he was in level 39 or something like that.

I accuse anyone that has better stats than me at a game of cheating.  That's just how I am.

I forgot my stats what are they and when I got this game it came with a T shirt with the word cheater on it

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

amp316 said:

My friends do the same but they say that he is hacking the game, cheating sound so bad in spanish.

I have not played this game online in a while, when are you guys usually playing? Maybe I can join you.

flagstaad said:
amp316 said:

My friends do the same but they say that he is hacking the game, cheating sound so bad in spanish.

I have not played this game online in a while, when are you guys usually playing? Maybe I can join you.

I play a lot, but at random times.  If you see me online and want to play, then send me a message.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger