By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Goldeneye weekly 'league' thread...

Is there anybody playing these days? I've send invites to everybody already. Can you add me? my friend code is 001751333320.

Around the Network
trancos said:

Is there anybody playing these days? I've send invites to everybody already. Can you add me? my friend code is 001751333320.

I already added you, but we haven't found each other connected at the same time. I try to play every saturday and sunday at 22:00 GMT (17:00 in my country), I usually play for 2 hours (sometimes a little more). So maybe you can find me at that moment.

Killeryoshis also plays a lot of time at random days and hours, also I tried to play with Toonz this weekend but his group was always full.

I reached level 25 this past weekend, so now I am using my new weapon, and I'll try the new mode a little bit.

See you around.

Im getting this game today I will post when I have it

peace out homies♣

I played yesterday for a little bit (I had some work pending), and I ran into Killeryoshis both as an enemy by chance and then we played in the same team for a while, on average we did well and I reached lvl 26, its nice to find someone of the league playing, specially in the Black Box mode (my favorite by far).

See you in 15 days (I have a trip this weekend).

this is my friend code add me guys and i'll add everyone , my level is 36

3961-7272-7686

Around the Network

karma and trancos u have been added to my list and i'll add the rest of u guys later

I added leader_e and trancos

I also want to say that I'm playing black box mode if you want to find me :D

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis what is ur fc ?

leader_e said:

killeryoshis what is ur fc ?

1669-0257-2652 had to go back a couple of pages in this thread to find it since the thread owner still hasn't put my name on the first post

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Sorry guys, I was ill, then I got Pokemon and now my Wii is broken.

I 100% promise I will look after the thread after work. Gotta go now, but will add people to the front page. Really sorry.

Sending my Wii off for repair this weekend hopefully.

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.